THE BROWNS BOARD

higgardly admitted to FBI, she has mental problems...has lost eleven classified devices

calfoxwc

http://constitution.com/clinton-admits-mental-health-problem-lost-11-classified-devices/

The American people just can't vote for her and be able to justify it now in any way.

She has mental problems... and so corrupt even back when she got booted off the

Watergate investigations.

It's so over for higgardly.

hillary-squish.jpg

I sense the wa wa generation breaking through. It's Mom and Dad's fault were so fucked up!

We seem to just be throwing around events as cause and effect, so I thought I'd try too.

I'm doing fine. I mean, I don't post on StackOverflow or anything, but I do alright.

Exactly.

Plus I've never even experienced the "everyone gets a trophy" type events. I must have just missed that at my age or something. If you won, you got something.

Frankly I'd be surprised if participation awards were common in the engineering field. If they were would have a shitload more buildings and bridges collapsing around us.

;)

WSS

Frankly I'd be surprised if participation awards were common in the engineering field. If they were would have a shitload more buildings and bridges collapsing around us.

;)

WSS

They are. It's called the Union. It's not what you know it's who you blow.

;)

WSS

I was kind of talking about sports as a kid, not college. Maybe that's how it worked in theater arts, but not really engineering.

Someone's got to be convicted right?

A document preservation request for Hillary's emails came on March 3 2015.

Based on FBI report:

A conference call was held between Clinton staff and PRN March 25.

Emails were bleached by PRN between March 25th-31st.

And thousands of them were confirmed not about yoga

Someone's guilty, she must have a fall guy though

Archived