THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Wentz On Sunday

D Bone

No link, but head coach Doug Pederson just announced it in his press conference........ Light that ex star from Mother Mary's School of the Blind @ South Dakota up browns!!!!!!!!!

No link, but head coach Doug Pederson just announced it in his press conference........ Light that ex star from Mother Mary's School of the Blind @ South Dakota up browns!!!!!!!!!

You must be watching nfl network as well you detective you.

This is actually a slap in the face. Rise up Brown Nation!

I seriously hope we pummel the guy. Nothing against him, but it's his first NFL start, he barely played in preseason, the Eagles OL isn't exactly spectacular, they don't have much receiving talent to speak of. Knock him off his game for a while and that draft pick gets higher and higher.

We need to destroy the eagles. If they start the season off with a bad loss to the browns and their 1st round pick gets butthole penetrated thoroughly.....thwn they could really tank. If they tank and we tank, its conceivably possible we have the 1st two picks in the draft next year.

And if we dont like anyone then webcould deal both or take someone and deal the other....

Eagles are going to hand off about 50 times, right into our main weakness ( I believe). So, does Horton stack the box and force Wentz to throw?

I think the Browns win their first opener since 2004.

Well there goes my perfect record... I stand corrected on the Iggles week 1 starter.

I'm gonna do it................. here it comes...............

Whatever happened to our original DD? Banned?

Whatever happened to our original DD? Banned?

Ya know, I was wondering that myself just a couple of days ago. I doubt Soju was banned, maybe he's an LA fan now?

Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

Just as we can hope you disappear.

Don't like what I post then go hang out with the faggot bitches at Barkingtard, they're jerking off SaShit and DePudpuller just as you apparently wish all of us were here.

Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

LMAO, idiot.

I am not predicting anything dumbfuck, merely stating facts of which my track record speaks for itself. Now run along and pop Sashis cock back down your throat like a good little bitch.

L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey everyone that I don't know and never will, I'm the bestest couch GM ever....... suck it" - Dickhead Dawg

You're going to fit in good 'round these parts, but I must warn you, there are a lot of couch GMs so you have some pretty stiff competition - although I'm guessing you like it stiff.

Naa, I have a brain and realize that no one (including your sorry ass) knows what this current FO, coaching staff and team will become. Why don't you head over to that obese, loud mouth, attention whore Ghoolie's thread where you can train each other while proclaiming that you know what the future holds.

LMAO, idiot.

I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

I don't profess to know what the future will hold for the Browns and this front office- but I reserve the right to be skeptical until I see some progress. Savage- Holmgren- Lombardi- Farmer, need I say ,more? Regarding Shep- yeah- he never saw a quarterback he didn't like. I occasionally head over to the 'Tard, just to see what's going on. There's several posters there who know their stuff.

Pretty much the same for me hoorta. I would describe myself as 'cautiously optimistic' and hope to see improvement week after week, even if the final score has us with a smaller number than the opponent.

I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

If I don't see improvement this year I'll grow more impatient and even I'll start to grumble, but as I sit here today, I'm all in on the 2016 Browns............. Why wouldn't I be? I can't control a single thing they do, and proclaiming that I know more than they do is pointless, as not only do I not, but even if I did, it doesn't change a thing.

Pragmatically thinking... It would be best for the Browns if Wentz lights up Hortons soft piece of shut 4-3 defense. That might be the first catalyst for Haslam to get pissed off enough to send the Billy Bean dream team back to coffee fetching in the MLB. We can hope, at least.

Haven't even played a regular season game and there's actually homos wanting changes to the front office and coaching staff already. Some of you fucktards will never be happy.

I, like several others, am just tired of the constant doom and gloom from many on this forum. It's like sitting next to Randy Quaid's character in Major League. In the end, they may all be right and the Browns will continue to suck, but I get enough shit from my friends on a daily basis, and I certainly don't want to come here and see the same stuff from other Browns fans.

Put me in this camp as well.

True- I just wish I had seen a few more encouraging signs in the preseason. Young teams with new coaching staffs in general tend to not win a lot of games.

There's a reason for this. The younger players buy into a system easier than players that have seen different coaching staffs. No suprise to cut out the disgruntled and you can't blame them really. But Hue has to keep everyone on the same page of music so we'll see.

I hope we beat them too! The Eagles have a pretty decent defense though. I imagine their offense will rely on the run but the Browns will stuff it.

Browns 21

Eagles 10

Just as we can hope you disappear.

Oh man, I never knew I had this power, so here we go................

Just as we can hope the Browns win the Super Bowl.

Well let's see what our friends in Las Vegas think about all of this latest news and remember they really don't care who wins only that there's an even amount bet on both sides. ......and they don't like to lose big sums of money in the process. (vegasinsider.com)

09/11 1:00 PM

457 Cleveland

458 Philadelphia open -7' 45 now -4 41' (and the ' = 1/2 point)

PHI-QB-Carson Wentz-Probable | TV: CBS, DTV: 708

So the line seems to have to settled at -4 and the BROWNS as the road team do not appear to be that far of a long shot.

So there you go. ....... and GO BROWNS!

Archived