THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama snubbed by China, forced to use a little used exit. No red carpet

DieHardBrownsFan

and that's why we need Trump. He'll definitely get the US respect...

Weakness is NOT respected and Obama has projected weakness since he has been in office. Paying ransom for hostages, drawing meaningless red lines, going around the world making apologies for our country, "leading from behind", downsizing the military, and all the other weak kneed things this president has done that has diminished our respect around the world.

Weakness is NOT respected and Obama has projected weakness since he has been in office. Paying ransom for hostages, drawing meaningless red lines, going around the world making apologies for our country, "leading from behind", downsizing the military, and all the other weak kneed things this president has done that has diminished our respect around the world.

Assholishness isn't strength

Oh thank god. High and mighty Tiamat is here to show how much better he is

He let us know how dumb we are for posting here on a holiday... By posting here on a holiday. Don't question him!

Weren't you the one telling another poster they aren't a 'real engineer'? I skimmed it, but pretty sure that was you.

My Father died a few days ago. He was 93 and I was his sole care-giver. He was with the Army in the Asiatic Pacific Theater under General MacArthur. After Pearl Harbor my Dad's whole generation went overseas to fight FASCISM. The women worked in defense factories, their children had to grow up in a hurry! There was rationing and industries now worked for the defense of the United Staes. Everyone was involved in one way or another.

Today we have the Globalist Banking Cartels pushing the Politically Correct New World Order, Safe Spaces on college campuses, Black Lives Matter funded by George Soros, an ex Nazi Sympathizer.

Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" and you will find the left wing democrats follow it to the letter. Also Cloward-Piven.

Wake up America because your country is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood in every government agency. Sharia Law is their goal and Obama is one of them. Read "Goodbye Amerika" by David Leon Lazeanby.

I grew up in Cleveland in the 1960's when we had industries and a wealthy economy just like Detroit before the unions, government regulations and the EPA turned them into Ghost Towns. Bill Clinton's NAFTA was the nail in the manufacturing coffin. American companies RCA, Magnavox, Ford, US Steel, Bethlehem Cement, and clothing companies all went overseas to avoid unions, government interference and the highest corporate taxes in the world.

If you like this type of society where trade deals only benefit CEOs, The Banks, Wall St. And Crooked Politicians then vote for Hillary.

But remember who she's beholden to; The Arab Nations have given her "foundation" over 2 billion dollars.

Weren't you the one telling another poster they aren't a 'real engineer'? I skimmed it, but pretty sure that was you.

Does no one understand how trolling works?

Regardless, aren't you the one telling us we're dumb for posting on a holiday while you're also here posting on a holiday?

My Father died a few days ago. He was 93 and I was his sole care-giver. He was with the Army in the Asiatic Pacific Theater under General MacArthur. After Pearl Harbor my Dad's whole generation went overseas to fight FASCISM. The women worked in defense factories, their children had to grow up in a hurry! There was rationing and industries now worked for the defense of the United Staes. Everyone was involved in one way or another.

Today we have the Globalist Banking Cartels pushing the Politically Correct New World Order, Safe Spaces on college campuses, Black Lives Matter funded by George Soros, an ex Nazi Sympathizer.

Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" and you will find the left wing democrats follow it to the letter. Also Cloward-Piven.

Wake up America because your country is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood in every government agency. Sharia Law is their goal and Obama is one of them. Read "Goodbye Amerika" by David Leon Lazeanby.

I grew up in Cleveland in the 1960's when we had industries and a wealthy economy just like Detroit before the unions, government regulations and the EPA turned them into Ghost Towns. Bill Clinton's NAFTA was the nail in the manufacturing coffin. American companies RCA, Magnavox, Ford, US Steel, Bethlehem Cement, and clothing companies all went overseas to avoid unions, government interference and the highest corporate taxes in the world.

If you like this type of society where trade deals only benefit CEOs, The Banks, Wall St. And Crooked Politicians then vote for Hillary.

But remember who she's beholden to; The Arab Nations have given her "foundation" over 2 billion dollars.

Riiiiight.

But don't you also believe the Illuminati is a real thing?

Nice post Opal. My dad also served in WW2. He is still doing fairly well at age 90. How quickly we have degenerated from the greatest generation of WW2 to where we are today.

Personal attacks is not exactly what I'd call tasteful trolling, plus woody was echoing the same sentiment as many real engineers I've encountered.

I understand it though, when the black bull is pounding his girlfriend out in the other room all he has to cling to is "at least I'm an engineer"

Personal attacks is not exactly what I'd call tasteful trolling, plus woody was echoing the same sentiment as many real engineers I've encountered.

I understand it though, when the black bull is pounding his girlfriend out in the other room all he has to cling to is "at least I'm an engineer"

Oh man, where to start with this

1) Don't give me that SJW, microaggression, "victim" crap about trolling. You, and many others, started as a Trump supporter for the sake of trolling. Don't act all high and mighty about the art now.

2) "Real" engineers? Hmmm. Anyway, that's the point. A good troll elicits a response, and you have responded. Again and again. It is clearly a sore subject with you, and that's why the troll worked.

3) "At least I'm an engineer". Didn't YOU first use that response in your original MAGA hat thread? YOU told those bullies that YOU were an engineer, as a way to act better than them. Don't fucking try to flip that shit now.

Just take your L and go home.

Are you not going to answer my question? Are you not telling people how dumb they are for being on here during a holiday while your on here during a holiday? Or are you going to keep deflecting?

I have no issue with people popping in when they have a few minutes. But some of you have invested considerable time on here this weekend. Especially Cal. To me, that's worth a chuckle.

I have no issue with people popping in when they have a few minutes. But some of you have invested considerable time on here this weekend. Especially Cal. To me, that's worth a chuckle.

Who is to say we also aren't just popping in on our phones?

I'll stick with the high and mighty Tiamat insulting other posters, and then doing exactly what those posters were doing. The attempts at deflecting earlier in this thread just sealed it

Who is to say we also aren't just popping in on our phones?

I'll stick with the high and mighty Tiamat insulting other posters, and then doing exactly what those posters were doing. The attempts at deflecting earlier in this thread just sealed it

Sho' Nuff, Cal Jr.

man he really got into you didn't he? I thought it was just a one night thing but you're clearly still raging. You know physicists troll chemists and vice versa, like this all the time right Ed? Every time you post your butthurt it makes it worse.

Archived