THE BROWNS BOARD

The worst about pp and stemexpress

calfoxwc

or the alternative to that, is women who get abortions and can't live with it later,

turn to dope or drink, and some who kill themselves.

it's a very serious, tough issue.

But putting up a child for adoption works. And there are plenty of great parents who

want to adopt.

or the alternative to that, is women who get abortions and can't live with it later,

But putting up a child for adoption works. And there are plenty of great parents who

want to adopt.

And what are the numbers on the women that do that post abortion?

Joking names and nicknames for woodpeckers: | Dictionary of ...

dare.wisc.edu/survey.../q18

Dictionary of American Regional English

Joking names and nicknames for woodpeckers: Topic: Birds ... WOODYWOODPECKER ... REDHEADED WOODPECKER ... RED-COCKADEDWOODPECKER.

want to adopt.

If adopting in the U.S. was made into less of a giant quagmire, it may actually help to lower abortion numbers.

Having worked with juvies, I know there are parents who want to adopt. But the state only wants to dump off the terrible kids to get them out of state care. So they will expedite the process for sex offender youths (they keep that tidbit off of the record) to get adopted and well meaning families end up with monsters. I saw it too often that the normal kid that was already in the house ends up getting raped.

If adopting in the U.S. was made into less of a giant quagmire, it may actually help to lower abortion numbers.

Having worked with juvies, I know there are parents who want to adopt. But the state only wants to dump off the terrible kids to get them out of state care. So they will expedite the process for sex offender youths (they keep that tidbit off of the record) to get adopted and well meaning families end up with monsters. I saw it too often that the normal kid that was already in the house ends up getting raped.

I'd imagine it's a rare type of couple that wants to raise somebody's unwanted kid.

WSS

That's just depressing. so much abuse, so much stupidity. Had a friend who worked in a juvie prison. He said

kids were getting far, far worse than they used to be. Dangerously worse. Just not good.

Archived