THE BROWNS BOARD

Monday Night Football Prediction

d531

The Steelers get pounded:

Steelers: 17

Washington: 31

Obama still becomes pres!

We may Lose... But we wont get an Beating like that ... Moron ! We will see you tomorrow Jimmy The Greek , And a Steeler win is NOT Out of the question. We aint Cleveland . Our Injuries Hurt us , they don't debilitate us !

Man, Campbell is horrible at hanging onto the ball too long. Glad we don't have a QB like that ... or do we, now?

anteater ur the biggest jackazzz i ever seen..... Campbell of NO Picks all year ?? Hmmm... of a 6-2 team.... ya.... he sucks ...dummy that you are ! Give the Steelers some credit for Defense ! you really have no business commenting on football dude you have NO KNOWLEDGE of this game ! You are an Embarrassment to Brownie Nation !!

Guest ATENEARS
Man, Campbell is horrible at hanging onto the ball too long. Glad we don't have a QB like that ... or do we, now?

anteater ur the biggest jackazzz i ever seen..... Campbell of NO Picks all year ?? Hmmm... of a 6-2 team.... ya.... he sucks ...dummy that you are ! Give the Steelers some credit for Defense ! you really have no business commenting on football dude you have NO KNOWLEDGE of this game ! You are an Embarrassment to Brownie Nation !!

You're right, it is always smart to get chased all the way to the sideline and take a sack right next to the chalk line, instead of getting rid of the football.

Guest ATENEARS
The Steelers fans changed the game last night - I am proud to be a Steelers fan today!

Big Deal ya homo, Browns fans changed their QB and we didn't even play.

The Steelers fans changed the game last night - I am proud to be a Steelers fan today!

30,000 + in the Redskins Home Stadium ! Steeler Nation Arises for the Road games ... I LOVE how anteater rips Pro QBs ... Highly doubtful by his words and actions , that he has ever Played on an actual TEAM Before.

Guest Masters

30,000 + in the Redskins Home Stadium ! Steeler Nation Arises for the Road games ... I LOVE how anteater rips Pro QBs ... Highly doubtful by his words and actions , that he has ever Played on an actual TEAM Before.

Don't you guys have a board. I hear from Steeler Chuck there is a really cool super secret Steelers board.

Archived