THE BROWNS BOARD

Attempt to steal a Trump sign gone wrong

bbedward

Ha, what a tool. Trying to steal signs is just pathetic. Actually having signs in the first place is almost as pathetic to be fair.

I don't have a problem with people putting them up, I wouldn't do it myself though because they'd probably just get stolen anyway - or somebody would key my car or something.

I don't have a problem, but it's just pointless. I mean, whoever saw one of those signs and thought "you know, I was going to vote A, but having seen the sign in the front lawn I'm voting B!"

I think they're effective for more local issues because people don't pay attention. If they see a bunch of vote yes on issue 8 signs people will be like "idk what it is but everybody seems to support it so I'll vote yes"

I don't have a problem with people putting them up, I wouldn't do it myself though because they'd probably just get stolen anyway - or somebody would key my car or something.

Stuart

Stealing signs, keying cars, slicing tires on cars at GOP office used to give rides to voters, violent and disruptive protests at GOP rallies, voter fraud, harassing drivers with a GOP bumper sticker....

Its one thing if this kind of behavior came equally from both sides, but those that engage in these acts are primarily low information knuckle dragging scumbag liberal democRATS.

Archived