THE BROWNS BOARD

Women bouncing out of fox like the bubonics is back..

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/greta-van-susteren-i-quit-fox-news-doesnt-feel-like-home/ar-AAizwMw?li=BBnb7Kz

What is that, 3 or 4 now? And its only a matter of time before the really cute one is gone, you can tell ahe cant stand the place anymore either.

So stewie had bullshit mountain pegged dead nuts the whole time......who knew?☕️

Seems suspicious she's going to opt out right after that insane settlement was handed out to Gretchen though.

She'll probably come out in a couple weeks and say ailes touched her butt too

And i wouldnt doubt her, ailes is grimy like that. I cant beleive she stayed around after the oreilly thing when he left her those hilarious vm's.

Because she has to tweet stupid bullshit that you make threads about on here?

So questioning Clinton's health is bullshit? Even though she's been having hacking fits repeatedly since running for president, has a neurologist follow her around all the time, and told the FBI she couldn't remember briefings she had as SoS due to her brain damage? Among other things, like Huma saying in an email that she's "often confused"

The hypocrisy knows no bounds when talking about Hillary's health, as Woody demonstrated

ihd9e68dyzjx.jpg

I dont understand, what does that have to do with anything?

Just conspiracy, she definitely left in light of that $20M settlement.

But other things like Dr. Drew suddenly voluntarily cancelling his show after questioning Hillary's health, or that HuffPo reporter that got fired for writing about it - are more concerning in regards to media censorship. Not that the HuffPo really counts as much more than a blog.

So questioning Clinton's health is bullshit? Even though she's been having hacking fits repeatedly since running for president, has a neurologist follow her around all the time, and told the FBI she couldn't remember briefings she had as SoS due to her brain damage? Among other things, like Huma saying in an email that she's "often confused"

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell your post meant.

If Hilary kicks it while in office, fine by me. The VP should just carry on status quo.

Whereas McCain's health mean the possibility of President Palin...

Archived