THE BROWNS BOARD

The Roast of Ann Coulter.... and also Rob Lowe

MLD Woody

I would imagine you could find some that one close. Thats kind of her schtick.

Well let's see it. I forget how many times the word cunt was used, but now maybe that's joined the word Nig*er as something that's acceptable for a certain segment of society but not for another.

Women will be calling each other cuntil all day and then suing men who call them that.

;)

WSS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well let's see it. I forget how many times the word cunt was used, but now maybe that's joined the word Nig*er as something that's acceptable for a certain segment of society but not for another.

Women will be calling each other cuntil all day and then suing men who call them that.

;)

WSS

Look at this pc poosy sjw lib right here. Grow a sack steve. I mean it was cool when those people who were "elected officials" said drag hillary out and execute her in the national mall right? Y'all dont have the standing to critisize what was said to ann

Look at this pc poosy sjw lib right here. Grow a sack steve. I mean it was cool when those people who were "elected officials" said drag hillary out and execute her in the national mall right? Y'all dont have the standing to critisize what was said to ann

I ain't crying about it. She's a big girl and could take whatever shit they threw at her like a man.

WSS

Didn't see the "Roast" but read some about it. Roasts like this usually work well and are funny when the person getting roasted is actually liked and respected by those roasting them. In a way that is what makes it work and is funny.

When the person being roasted is despised and hated it turns into something else that is not funny but just hateful people spewing hateful comments at a person they hate. It doesn't do well as comedy.

Stuart

To begin with this has zero do with social justice you moron.

The irony in your brilliant post is that you fuckin liberals are the ones that should be growing a nutsack. Fucking libfucks so offended by what Anne Coulter says you wish she would kill herself.

Coulter having no chance of leading this country is no criminal, Hildebeest is. Calling for the death of someone because of their viewpoints vs, some with a shady and criminal past? Grow a set you sub humans.

You fuckers hiding behind the guise of an "all in good fun" roast to tell everyone how you really feel. Only fuckin liberals.

Didn't see the "Roast" but read some about it. Roasts like this usually work well and are funny when the person getting roasted is actually liked and respected by those roasting them. In a way that is what makes it work and is funny.

When the person being roasted is despised and hated it turns into something else that is not funny but just hateful people spewing hateful comments at a person they hate. It doesn't do well as comedy.

I agree. As much as i dislike ann what was being said to her was beyond brutal. Like killurself kind of brutal

Actually I think you, in your role as a social justice Warrior, are a cunt.

Ladies if you want to be equal act like an equals. If you want to be protected, then shut the fuck up.

WSS

Yeah i dont like when people talk to each other that. If it makes me a sjw so be it. But im the only who had any standing to object to such things because i decry it both ways. U were objecting to it in ur own way cause u know u cant outright say so cause all ur anti pc sjw bullshit would get thrown right back in ur face.

I on the other hand can object to it because im better than you. The discourse on all levels in this country has bevcome nearly intolerable. We are a society in massive decline and everybody points fingers at someone else.

Seriously, saying shit like this to a woman is gross even if she is an aberration of the female spirit. She was setup by comedy central for this, theres no other reason she was there. I actually felt a twinge of a sadness listening to them light her up and seeing her face despite all the things i know she's said over the years. I get, she had this comig....but i still felt gross for the U.S that we have a culture that champions the most extreme language on all sides.

Ps. Clevfan4life is better than you.☕️

Oh blow me.

Reverse the sexes or reverse the races and if it sounds ridiculous it is ridiculous.

And that's the kind of shit you Stooges love. Just like any disagreement with Obama was due to racism now you want to set it up that any attack on your girl is misogyny. Not to mention that you simpletons have a double standard for women if they are conservatives.

(I can't think of anything you're better than me at except maybe sucking dick, but I guess experience plays a big part.)

WSS

U werent just a little bit cringed? My jaw was hanging and i didnt evem make it through the full video. Ive watched almost every one of those roasts and it gets really uncomfortable but that, omg

Nope. If the link Woody provided even had an ounce of truth then Coulter got what she rightfully deserved.

I even enjoyed jewels bit where she admits disdain overtakes her belief in feminism. Icing on the cake.

but would you smash? I vote yes o-ANN-COULTER-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-facebook.jp

Well in that picture she doesnt look bad but ive seen others where she really does look like death warmed over. And i guarantee she's awful in bed. 100% guarantee. She's an uptight prude. She'd have to go to confession the following day for anything more than 2min 1 orgasm legs down missionary.

She would hose me down with holywater if i whispered in her ear what was expected of her.

Archived