THE BROWNS BOARD

The Roast of Ann Coulter.... and also Rob Lowe

MLD Woody

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in that picture she doesnt look bad but ive seen others where she really does look like death warmed over. And i guarantee she's awful in bed. 100% guarantee. She's an uptight prude. She'd have to go to confession the following day for anything more than 2min 1 orgasm legs down missionary.

She would hose me down with holywater if i whispered in her ear what was expected of her.

Conservative/Christian girls are the freakiest

Well maybe not like the Communist with 50 tattoos and piercings, but who wants that

Conservative/Christian girls are the freakiest

Well maybe not like the Communist with 50 tattoos and piercings, but who wants that

Yeah but not in thebgood way. Buddy dated one who wanted "closed" fist punch to the face while having sex. Then told hom once she felt akin to a murderer for having premarital sex. Those girls are way fucked....i want kinky/freaky but not batshit crazy.

I saw a tatted up female cop at the clev gun show a few weeks ago that gave me the hottest fucking look but i had my niece and nephew in tow. Dont know if she's a commie but i could give a fuck if she sang the russian nat anthem. she prob requires a sparring session to smash....fine by me

Archived