THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao spends another ten million to register his new immigrant voters

calfoxwc

changing the demographics. Instead of Americans voting...

it's thousands and thousands, tens/hundreds? of unvetted illegal and legal but unvetted

immigrants flooding in per Obamao's request.

and they want them to vote NOW. They will be very easily manipulated to

vote for the dems.

going to get a lot worse. we can lose our country.

Did I imagine the bit where woody asked questions and you replied with irrelevant stuff? Was there ever an actual answer? Would you rather no attempt was made to keep a track of these people? After all, when your GDP is running around $17-18tn, $10m isn't actually that much.

Also, good use of the word 'herd' to de-humanise those involved, top work from ammoland as usual.

asswhole birdbrain is changing the subject again. The subject, Chris, is obamao

opening our borders to floods of immgrants.. UNVETTED.

it has nothing to do with the integration program. Now you are being an asswhole.

Flooding our borders with people who mostly will be dependent on gov assistance,

and the attempts to get them the right to vote asap, is the point.

asswhole. I'm not changing the subject of every thread I start, just because

the woodypeckerhead asks stupidass questions.

now STFU.

the emphasis in on why it is being spent., and who obaMao wants flooding our borders unvetted.

the whole point is, why our borders are being unprotected, illegals invited to flood, and obaMao's corrupt

gov wants them so fast, in such great numbers... and how badly he wants them to vote. quick.

asswhole.

A change of subject is not a "reasonable counterpoint".

It's a diversionary tactic to defend obamao no matter what the issue.

I've read this thread top to bottom and your original link (sadly).

Chris gave you worthy questions and you responded like that because you don't like it when you're questioned. Pretty simple.

WATCH: 'F*ck America,' Yells Family of Muslim Immigrant on $2 Million Bail for Food Stamp Fraud

Buffalo deli owner and Muslim immigrant Ahmed Alshami, 37, is being held on $2 million bail for alleged food stamp fraud, WKBW reported late last month. Alshami is charged with "criminal possession of public benefit cards, misuse of food stamps and criminal use of a public benefit card for defrauding the welfare system."

Upon leaving Alshami's arraignment, the deli owner's wife and daughter were caught on camera flipping the middle finger and screaming "F*ck America."

"Are you happy now?" asked the wife. "F*ck all of you guys. F*ck America, f*ck it!"

The alleged criminal faces the prospect of being deported, as he is not a U.S. citizen. (deport his American hating family too!)

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8942/watch-fck-america-yells-family-muslim-immigrant-2-amanda-prestigiacomo

but Timasies, Chrissy, and the stupid woodypeckerhead want them to

stay and vote demoquackic.

and obamao will use him as a victim prop, and give him a green light to come right back again.

losing our country quicker now.

but Timasies, Chrissy, and the stupid woodypeckerhead want them to

stay and vote demoquackic.

and obamao will use him as a victim prop, and give him a green light to come right back again.

losing our country quicker now.

Because I called out you acting like a douche to another poster without merit means I agree/disagree with the material you've posted.

Then you use your creepy nicknames as if we're supposed to be insulted.

I get it, though. Another poster chimes in with something irrelevant to the point I've made and you feel like the Calvary has arrived.

Can you acknowledge perhaps you jumped the gun being a dick?

No, I'm tired of the constant asswholish knee jerking diversionary change of subjects.

Are you tired of bitching for other people who have the same politics as you do?

You were doing fine til you stopped minding your own business, and tried to start minding theirs.

Have a nice day, nose out of jointsies.

No, I'm tired of the constant asswholish knee jerking diversionary change of subjects.

Are you tired of bitching for other people who have the same politics as you do?

You were doing fine til you stopped minding your own business, and tried to start minding theirs.

Have a nice day, nose out of jointsies.

There was no knee jerk. Chris read your link, said it would be effective to cite something else. He read the damn thing.

I mean, if any and all disagreements with you are "knee jerks", either you're fucked in the head or you really have ZERO idea what that phrase means.

That would be like me reading the ingredients for nyquil and a friend saying it might not be good to take just because I have a headache - stick with aspirin.

These guys don't have the same politics as me. Hell, I really don't have politics. In the words of Charlie Chaplin "that's not my business".

I'm not minding anyone's business, let alone theirs. I noticed a while back how you would go on the defensive saying people would insult you in threads. I've seen nothing of that here

until you started it and casually highlighted the double standard to which you've yet to have a rebuttal.

no, you are completely wrong, and you are enabling, or trying to, you little woodpecker fanbird.

it isn't so much the money, it's the continued flooding of our country with illegals.... and syrian

and whoever else immigrants, completely? unvetted, and even spending money on getting them

registered to vote.

the asswholish gay woodypeckerhead asked about me not wanting the integration program.

that has nothing to do with my op. I don't want unvetted immigrants from syria here. That's it.

and I really don't want them brought here to VOTE, when they are completely dependent on obaMao

and our fed gov for support. They don't know our culture, our Constitution, very, very few are Christians,

and they would be so easily manipulated in their ignorance of it all to vote the way obaMao would have them vote.

In effect, including the attempts to give ILLEGALS the vote immediately....is an attempt to flood the American

demographics with unAmerican uneducated "voters". IOW's, stealing an election by adding hundreds of thousands

of ringers to come here and vote - all at taxpayer expense by obaMao.

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with the merits/lack of merits of the integration program. Chris's point about was two-fold,

A. incorrectly supporting his beakbuddy woodpecker, in diverting the subject of the thread...

and

B. referring to the ten million as not being that big of a deal because of our GDP ? It does NOT MATTER about us

affording it (btw, ahem...nearly 20 TRILLION IN FREAKING DEBT)...

it's about spending that money ON REGISTERING THOSE NEW UNVETTED IMMIGRANTS TO VOTE. Like,

some will have only been in this country maybe...30 days? seriously? you support that?

So, you are wrong, you wallow in the mud with them, you are all three muddy. and wrong. Have a nice day anyways.

mostly UNVETTED, most of legals unvetted from Syria are unvetted.

open border with mexico. too many. too much crime from their ranks.

see Germany's troubles now.

Archived