THE BROWNS BOARD

The Great Zomboni Predicts 2016

Zombo

The Great Zomboni Picks 2016

The Great Zomboni Ranks Them

1. Green Bay Packers … They are due for a healthy year, which should mean a Lombardi

2. New England Patriots … Brady’s last great year falls a bit short in the end

3. Arizona Cardinals … Palmer Postseason meltdown dooms them again

4. Oakland Raiders … No one has worked the draft better in recent years

5. New York Giants … Eli lights it up, becomes new Papa Johns spokesman

6. Carolina Panthers … Things will come a little tougher this year

7. Houston Texans … Great surrounding talent makes Osweiler look good

8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers … Coming on strong … Watch out.

9. Seattle Seahawks… Dangerous … But no long scary

10. Detroit Lions … Perennial bridesmaids will look good while falling short.

11. New York Jets … Veteran team will scare everyone in AFC

12. Kansas City Chiefs … Solid but flawed, just glad to see Raiders/Chiefs rivalry back

13. Cleveland Browns … Exciting but young, with big play capabilities

14. Cincinnati Bengals … Last shot at a playoff win in Lewis era falls short

15. Jacksonville Jaguars … May win enough games to save Bradley’s job

16. Minnesota Vikings … Congratulations, you paid a king’s ransom to be just another team

17. Dallas Cowboys … Best case QB scenario … the defense would still not be good enough

18. Washington Redskins … Can make .500 in soft division, but forget playoffs

19. New Orleans Saints … You know the drill: Score a lot … Give up a lot.

20. Pittsburgh Steelers … Not seeing a lot of D … and if Ben goes down, fogettaboutit.

21. Denver Broncos … Trevor Siemian … LOL

22. Atlanta Falcons … Ordinary team in extraordinary division

23. San Diego Chargers … Phillips Rivers career just a-wasting away on San Diego Bay

24. Baltimore Ravens … It’s not “reloading” if you start sucking every year.

25. Indianapolis Colts … The new Chargers: surround a franchise QB with crap and hope for Luck

26. Buffalo Bills … Not a lot there … Two and done for sexy Rexy.

27. Los Angeles Rams … Case Keenum … LOL. Jeff Fisher … CYA

28. Miami Dolphins … This Tannehill thing just ain’t gonna happen

29. Tennessee Titans … They will be better … so there’s that.

30. Philadelphia Eagles … Pederson cleaning up Chip’s mess with a rookie QB? Ok, sounds good.

31. Chicago Bears … Not so merciful ending to Cutler era.

32. San Francisco 49ers … Ummm .. what’s the plan over there?

The Great Zomboni Predicts them

New England* 12-4

Ny Jets* 10-6

Buffalo 6-10

Miami 5-11

Cleveland* 9-7

Cincinnati 9-7

Pittsburgh 7-9

Baltimore 6-10

Houston* 10-6

Jacksonville 9-7

Indianapolis 6-10

Tennessee 5-11

Oakland * 11-5

Kansas City 10-6

Denver 7-9

San Diego 6-10

NY Giants* 10-6

Dallas 8-8

Washington 8-8

Philadelphia 4-12

Green Bay* 12-4

Detroit 10-6

Minnesota 9-7

Chicago 4-12

Carolina* 10-6

Tampa Bay* 10-6

New Orleans 8-8

Atlanta 6-10

Arizona* 11-5

Seattle * 10-6

St. Louis 6-10

San Francisco 3-13

AFC Wild Card Round

Kansas City over Cleveland

New York Jets over Houston

NFC Wild Card Round

Tampa Bay over New York Giants

Seattle over Carolina

AFC Divisional Round

New England over New York Jets

Oakland over Kansas City

NFC Divisional Round

Green bay over Seattle

Arizona over Tampa Bay

AFC Championship

New England over Oakland

NFC Championship

Green Bay over Arizona

Super Bowl LI

Green Bay 35 New England 24

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland* 9-7

Cincinnati 9-7

Pittsburgh 7-9

Baltimore 6-10

WHOA, the Z breathing rarefied air! Hey I really got kidded picking the BROWNS to go 8-8 in another contest with 15 questions.

Cleveland* 9-7

Cincinnati 9-7

Pittsburgh 7-9

Baltimore 6-10

WHOA, the Z breathing rarefied air! Hey I really got kidded picking the BROWNS to go 8-8 in another contest with 15 questions.

I would have went 10-6, but rookies will probably hit a mud_season wall, but then recover to win division.

We have a real chance to start 3-0, depends on the young pass rush IMO, but I will take being 2-2 when Gordon and Bryant come back in week 5.

Z

So, you are not accepting of the Rams move to LA?

I sure am not- I have many friends in St. Louis. Stan Kroenke is a worse carpetbagger than Modell- from Missouri, and St. Louis had the best offer on the table. And screw Jerry Jones on top of it, for encouraging the move. May they move to Mexico City in 20 years (or sooner).

Zombo's prediction on Trevor Siemian is already on the $$$$$$

What the fuck were they thinking?

Osweiler will win the South with Texas.

Better get Lynch coached up ... But they are no longer Super Bowl contenders.

Elway messed up this QB succession badly.

Z

What the fuck were they thinking?

Osweiler will win the South with Texas.

Better get Lynch coached up ... But they are no longer Super Bowl contenders.

Elway messed up this QB succession badly.

Z

Somehow i get the belief Elway thinks that "accurate" quarterbacks can game manage and work in his system. Siemian is only 24 and i'm not sure if he has the raw arm strength or talent to ever be a great QB. he can make those tiny little dump off passes, but he's no clutch quarterback. Denver would probably be better trading for Derek Anderson and having him taking the youngins under his wing.

Your 21 predict (with a LOL qb comment..... I get it, semen does suck but) just beat ur #6 predict. First game and your shit is already blown up.

Sorry. Now u'll get mad at me right?

Lol, the home team won the first game by one point ... So let's blow the whole thing up!

It's a long road, and if you think the Broncos are going anywhere this year with Andy Seman you are stupider than you look.

If your buttbuddy punter makes a better hold I guess I'm a genius on the Thursday before the first Sunday ... Is that how this works?

Z

I hate the broncos worse than the steelers (uh remember 2 afc championship gaffs by browns?). Doesn't mean i make homer picks and comments at the cost of reality.

Fuck punters. Fuck cunters. Fuck cam newton and his dancin dab. Maybe u can join him for some cock tails in ur durty south. (Region).

Trevor Siemian is 1-0.

Yeah because Gano is 0-1, lol.....

Carolina's best chance to exorcise their Super Bowl demons rested on the shoulders of kicker Graham Gano from 50 yards as time expired.

And to hear him tell it, the miss wide left had nothing to do with the timeout Broncos coach Gary Kubiak called right before he booted -- and made -- his first attempt. Like many good kickers, he simply blamed himself.

"I thought I was going to drill it," Gano told reporters after the 21-20 Broncos victory Thursday night. "There was no doubt in my mind. This happens. This won't define my season. I've got a lot of games left. I had a lot of teammates come up to me and say that I'm going to help us win a lot of games and I believe them. I wish I could have it back, but the reality is I can't. I've just got to move on and make the next kick."

He added: "There's nothing I can do about it. I feel bad I let my team down. We worked really hard tonight to get the win. I wish I could have it back, but I've got to move on."

All jokes aside Siemian didn't play too bad honestly. Yes he threw 2 picks. Yes he had under 200 yards. He also played one of the best defenses in the NFL. Even if Gano would of made that field goal I would still be saying the same thing. He looked like a qb that can play in Kubiak'so offense. It was his first game. First start. He did enough to come out with the W.imo. no hate on your predictions though. To each his own

All jokes aside Siemian didn't play too bad honestly. Yes he threw 2 picks. Yes he had under 200 yards. He also played one of the best.....

Yes it was a baptism under fire versus a good defense in prime time at home but he did alright all in all, plus 1-0 is better than 0-1, it was a close game .

Lol, the home team won the first game by one point ... So let's blow the whole thing up!

It's a long road, and if you think the Broncos are going anywhere this year with Andy Seman you are stupider than you look.

If your buttbuddy punter makes a better hold I guess I'm a genius on the Thursday before the first Sunday ... Is that how this works?

Z

Only thing about Denver is that, in my estimation, they did not get much better QB play (if at all) last year out of Manning/Osweiler than they are getting out of Simian this year. So, if their defense holds up....and it did a good job against perhaps now the best QB in the league (or at least top 3-5), they will be contenders again. Denver won despite a multitude of TOs. I would like to see them lose....I think they will be challenged by the Chiefs and Raiders....but they still have a fairly dominant defense.

Only thing about Denver is that, in my estimation, they did not get much better QB play (if at all) last year out of Manning/Osweiler than they are getting out of Simian this year. So, if their defense holds up....and it did a good job against perhaps now the best QB in the league (or at least top 3-5), they will be contenders again. Denver won despite a multitude of TOs. I would like to see them lose....I think they will be challenged by the Chiefs and Raiders....but they still have a fairly dominant defense.

That recipe won't work again IMO.

Manning's skills were lacking last year, but even a diminished Peyton was still HOF at game managing and leading.

Those games they won down the stretch were all close and I doubt osweiler would have won them and I know Siemian wouldn't have.

I know Manning's stat were bad but they had him in the huddle and at the line of scrimmage ... that's a lot.

Trevor Siemian will be a trivia question in five years. I am not even going to learn how to correctly spell his name because he won't last that long.

Zombo

Yeah because Gano is 0-1, lol.....

Carolina's best chance to exorcise their Super Bowl demons rested on the shoulders of kicker Graham Gano from 50 yards as time expired.

And to hear him tell it, the miss wide left had nothing to do with the timeout Broncos coach Gary Kubiak called right before he booted -- and made -- his first attempt. Like many good kickers, he simply blamed himself.

"I thought I was going to drill it," Gano told reporters after the 21-20 Broncos victory Thursday night. "There was no doubt in my mind. This happens. This won't define my season. I've got a lot of games left. I had a lot of teammates come up to me and say that I'm going to help us win a lot of games and I believe them. I wish I could have it back, but the reality is I can't. I've just got to move on and make the next kick."

He added: "There's nothing I can do about it. I feel bad I let my team down. We worked really hard tonight to get the win. I wish I could have it back, but I've got to move on."

yeah, and???

gano missed. broncos won. end of story. broncos 1-0. the dab doin pussy panthers are 0-1. it's a team sport pal. they all either won it or lost it.

one point game loss piss you off? well if you're gonna be a loyal brown's fan get used to that feeling.

Archived