THE BROWNS BOARD

The Great Zomboni Predicts 2016

Zombo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen fart catch....i pasted the definition, it's not my opinion. My contention is that i'm not making a figurative statement of probability. I'm being literal, there is no difference in probability of the browns going 9-7 as they are of winning the SB. Both events are so far out in the future the difference is statistically irrelevant. If ur still not following along catch some more farts, i don't know how to help.

You stated that going 9-7 or winning the SB are events so far in the future. That is an opinion, regardless of how bad you think the browns are.

Took a probabilities/statistics course years ago and don't recall formulas ever taking opinions into account.

Zombo - LOVE the optimism.. You are a true Browns fan. I hope we go 9-7 and make the playoffs, but logically I highly doubt it happens. Here's my prediction for the 2016 season:

@Eagles -WIN (since i have a good feeling about this game the Browns will probably lose)

vs. Ravens - LOSS

@Dolphins - WIN (Dolphins are going to be HORRIBLE this year...) But better than Browns LOSS

@Redskins - LOSS

vs Patriots - LOSS

@Titans - LOSS WIN

@Bengals -LOSS

vs. Jets -LOSS

Vs. Cowboys -LOSS WIN

@Ravens -LOSS

Vs. Steelers -LOSS

Vs. Giants - LOSS

Vs. Bengals -WIN

@Bills- LOSS

vs. Chargers - LOSS WIN

@Steelers - LOSS

We finish 3-13.. RG3 can't stay healthy.. McCown plays well but can't win.. Kessler will play and suck

Our draft picks actually show promise.. And we have faith going into the 2017 draft with Hueshi ( Hue and Sashi)..

We end up with two top 5 picks (Eagles are going to be bad too) and HOPEFULLY get our QB of the future

4-12, Hope I'm wrong. Maybe they'll surprise me and win a couple more that look like losses at this point. We'll see how long I last in the survivor pool picking against the Browns. RG III to IR by game 6. Sashi just said they think Griffin has a long term future with the Browns. Not if he doesn't drastically improve his ability to read a defense, and get rid of the ball a lot faster. I see a guy who is one knee injury away from a finished career.

c'mon man. i know we've been going at it this preseason and you are the ultimate homer

BUT

just cuz people like me aren't drinking the kool aid and predicting the browns as a superbowl winner does not mean we're not fans. it'd be nice to waltz through this season as if sippin on hurricanes all day in la la land but BEEN THERE. DONE THAT. (holmgren anyone?)

now i'll tell you what though. i'm VERY surprised at the amount of talking heads that are saying the browns are close to playoff contention this year when they've basically stripped the team of all it's talent in the nfl's version of money ball.

nothing in my life would make me happier than to see the browns be that good even if it means i'm that wrong (again). just don't see it, yet.

Yup. You usually don't see a real young team win many games.

when two events are so statistically improbable they are near as makes any discernible difference the same. I'll give an exsmple so some of u nullbrains can understand. Ur odds of being struck by lightning are like one in a million, odds of being struck by a meteor are obviously much much much higher.

Technically its more likely from a mathematical standpoint that you'll be hit by lightning. Does that mean u will? I mean i hope zombo walks out tommorrow and a zeus 4 seamer catches him right square in his mincy cock and balls. Would make my day for sure....but im not holding my breath.

Is it technically more likely the browns go 9-7 this year instead of the sb? Of course u walking stillborns. Shrooming so hard though if u think either is going to happen this year.

You pasted the definition ... but you still don't understand it.

You went right back into your opinion again.

There is not "literally" an equal chance of both things happening.

It is just the way you feel.

I feel like I am bitchslapping a 12-year old. But I am not literally bitchslapping a 12-year old.

Zombo

I'm splittin a gut here! This conversation took my FLABS (acro for Flugel's Abs) to 2 minute abs.

God Bless ya!

Ffs i am so tired of year after year of unrealistic expectations. If the browns win 4-5 games you should all offer oral services to the coaching staff and FO. But if ur expecting thrm to even go 500 ur going to be disappointed by a couple win season. Same story every year and we start clamoring for another turnover. And the little schittsburgh turd snuggling lurkers around here love it

I kind of understand what you're saying, except it's wrong. Claiming that an event's probability is the same as another's because they are both in the future is backwards thinking.

)

No no ur misunderstanding and perhaps i didnt make myself clear enough. Its about "this" year. Ofc i would be in massive error claiming that the chances between the two are the same going out many years. "Of course" we'll hit 9-7 before we go to the sb.

But as far as this year is concerned, the odds of either happening are so improbable the universe could turn itself over a number of a times. The dimensions could fold in on themselves and the cleveland fucking browns aint goin no 9-7.

when two events are so statistically improbable they are near as makes any discernible difference the same. I'll give an exsmple so some of u nullbrains can understand. Ur odds of being struck by lightning are like one in a million, odds of being struck by a meteor are obviously much much much higher.

But those two events aren't statistically improbable...only in your little mind.

Tampa Bay went from 3-13 to 13-3 the following year. They also went from 5-11 to 11-5 the following year losing in the playoffs.

Would you have said it was statistically improbable for Tampa to go 9-7 after they went 3-13?

Technically its more likely from a mathematical standpoint that you'll be hit by lightning. Does that mean u will? I mean i hope zombo walks out tommorrow and a zeus 4 seamer catches him right square in his mincy cock and balls. Would make my day for sure....but im not holding my breath.

Is it technically more likely the browns go 9-7 this year instead of the sb? Of course u walking stillborns. Shrooming so hard though if u think either is going to happen this year.

So then, you agree, the odds are not "literally" the same ...

Z

I feel like I am bitchslapping a 12-year old. But I am not literally bitchslapping a 12-year old.

Dammit Z, give a guy a warning before he takes a drink of his protein shake..... (yea, I'm a SoCal guy who works out and drinks protein shakes, blow me ;) )

Ffs i am so tired of year after year of unrealistic expectations. If the browns win 4-5 games you should all offer oral services to the coaching staff and FO. But if ur expecting thrm to even go 500 ur going to be disappointed by a couple win season. Same story every year and we start clamoring for another turnover. And the little schittsburgh turd snuggling lurkers around here love it

You seem like lead turd smuggler this week.

You are actually making the Steeler fans look good.

Z

So then, you agree, the odds are not "literally" the same ...

Z

Correct, 1 in a million vs ~1 in 5 or 6 million. As far as ur concerned though it is literally. It just is, you can hit that crack pipe again and type some more dumb shit though about how the conspanding universe can/is altering local probabilities. The rest of is intelligent browns fans though will continue to look objectively at a year 1 rebuild in both staff and players. That we can do.

Correct, 1 in a million vs ~1 in 5 or 6 million. As far as ur concerned though it is literally. It just is, you can hit that crack pipe again and type some more dumb shit though about how the conspanding universe can/is altering local probabilities. The rest of is intelligent browns fans though will continue to look objectively at a year 1 rebuild in both staff and players. That we can do.

Do all of the "intelligent" Browns fans share your grammar and punctuation skills as well?

The universe must be just conspanding with joy that it has you in it.

Zombo

Um we get it Cleve. But it is still YOUR OPINION that the Browns reaching the SB vs going 9-7 are both so improbable that any discernable difference is the same.

I have no qualms about your opinion. Ghoolie would be in 100% agreement with you. And Ghoolie knows his shit.

But going from bad to mediocre has been done before...many times you dork...except you feel the browns are so bad they don't qualify...again your opinion.

this is classic. prob the best preseason sparring in years!

great googly moogly!

Ya it's funny. Lol!

Reminds me of a story when I was a kid.

My father was a Baptist Preacher. We were living in Casa Grande in '77 and our church had a softball team. I was too young to play with the older players but my brother being four years older was. The church needed softball uniforms so my brother made flyers and a big sign on the road next to the church. We drove by it coming to church and my brother didnt tell my dad he already put the sign up.

Driving by the sign said in big letters...WANTED: BASEBALL SHITS

the look on my dads face made me laugh so hard.

Just imagine if this guy ever understood his screen name. Stay tuned...

2016 Browns 3-13....hmmmm 2016? Really? Today is 09/12/2016 I sure understand that. ;)

2017 Browns 7-9

2018 Browns Playoff contender

The best part? Browns fans don't get it :D

Douche Nozzle nice handle, seems to fit.

Archived