THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI Granted immunity to IT guy who deleted e-mails

bbedward

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/09/doj-reportedly-granted-immunity-to-computer-expert-who-deleted-clinton-emails.html

Looking for Tour, Woody, BaconHound, or any one of those other types to correct the record for me.

My understanding.

December 2014: Clinton lawyers realize what the fuck is looming and say "delete, delete, delete!"

Early March, 2015: FBI submits document preservation request for Hillary e-mails

Late March, 2015: Bryan (IT guy who also happened to work for HRC's 2008 campaign) in Denver-based Platte River Networks (PRN) randomly decided to purge Hillary's emails from her server. Just randomly, you know, because "Oh I forgot that's what the lawyers told me to do, let me do it now." This is when BleachBit was used to prevent forensic recovery.

February 2016: Bryan, guy who deleted Hillary's emails , tells FBI he doesn't remember using BleachBit to wipe Hillary's file clean

May 2016: Bryan suddenly remembers using BleachBit to wipe Hillary's emails clean

This Bryan guy was granted immunity, and this Bryan guy was a free spirit - he deleted everything on his own accord. Nobody knew he did it - not the lawyers, nobody else in the company, nobody (anybody believe that?)

Of course we know that 17,000+ e-mails that were deleted (at least) contained work-related information and were not about yoga.

There is no doubt in my mind the Obama Justice Dept is corrupt but I kept hearing how the FBI was independent and not corrupted and would do an honest, fair and objective criminal investigation of Clinton. Then we get the FBI director laying out the case for 10 minutes of why and how Clinton broke the law and wrapping it up saying the FBI would not recommend her for criminal prosecution. Why? Because they didn't see any intent on her part to commit a criminal act. Never mind she met all the requirements for prosecution of negligent handling of classified material.

Then we find out the FBI did not put her under oath when taking her statement, they make no transcript or recording of the interview. Finally they FBI does a document dump on Labor Day weekend which is politics 101 to release damaging material on holidays and weekends to minimize media coverage.

James Comey should step down as FBI director as he has ruined their image of being above corruption.

There is no doubt in my mind the Obama Justice Dept is corrupt but I kept hearing how the FBI was independent and not corrupted and would do an honest, fair and objective criminal investigation of Clinton. Then we get the FBI director laying out the case for 10 minutes of why and how Clinton broke the law and wrapping it up saying the FBI would not recommend her for criminal prosecution. Why? Because they didn't see any intent on her part to commit a criminal act. Never mind she met all the requirements for prosecution of negligent handling of classified material.

Then we find out the FBI did not put her under oath when taking her statement, they make no transcript or recording of the interview. Finally they FBI does a document dump on Labor Day weekend which is politics 101 to release damaging material on holidays and weekends to minimize media coverage.

James Comey should step down as FBI director as he has ruined their image of being above corruption.

Her FBI interview was also on the 4th of July weekend.

They also did 2 email releases on holidays - one on New Years Eve and one on Memorial day weekend.

there is no accountability under a corrupt president - his cronies are nearly all? dems in office,

all over our gov..

it's apparently part of how they got to run in the first place - be as dishonest as we tell you to be.

Just losing our country more and more, with every scandal that occurs, and adds to the long list.

IRS - caught being corrupt for political benefit to obamao. FBI - INJ dept - EPA - State Dept - ATF -

HHS - Agriculture dept - GSA - Veteran Affairs - obamao himself over Solyndra - Biden has

intimidated the press/insisted information be deleted not covered - there's more.

Archived