THE BROWNS BOARD

SUNDAY 9/11 Anniversary, The Anthem, NFL Stance and My Money

miktoxic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I can resolve the entire issue....and satisfy Kaepernick's and Black LIves Matter's requests:

Everyone....especially white people can make this pledge:

I pledge not to kill any Black people in my life, except if necessary to self defense or defense of others. (actually applies to all people)

Will you take this pledge with me?

so we all know the hot topic that colon kuppercake has started by sitting or kneeling during the playing of our national anthem before the games niners play. i think we all know there is social injustice to some level. how much and to what degree is something individually we won't agree upon. but let him do it.........

HOWEVER

this sunday is the anniversary of sept. 11th, 2001, the first time our soil was breached in a terroristic war attack that brought down 2 huge buildings in battery park nyc. don't need to explain the details of what everyone saw that day and has been recorded and played back many times in most or our minds. so since colon has emptied his bowels upon us all when tuning in to a football game for entertainment, there have been others who have joined him across the sports realm and even supported by the president of the united states (what an asshat).

i'm sure everyone here can tell my stance on this issue. but i'd like to know/hear what others think to either let me know how far out of reach i am mentally on this, how old-fartish i might be or whether or not my vet status gives me the right to overreact.

the seahawks plan to show a 'unified' team showing of how they view this by doing something during the playing of the national anthem. what do you think it could be? if they all turned their back or kneeled how would you feel?

IMO the NFL needs to take a hard line on this and since they are a privated entity should employ the same rule of standing for the national anthem like the NBA does.

got your cause kaepernik, even though i doubt you've ever been affected like others in the black community considering how, where and by who you were raised.

if this continues i might just turn my back on it all and discontinue support of this game i love so much.

I couldn't agree more. My vet status makes me say "fuck him"! Common sense makes me say "There are a lot of people who are rightfully upset that blacks commit an inordinate amount of violent crime, occupy an inordinate number of prison cells, and consume an inordinate amount of American tax dollars. There are still people who are ignorant enough to base an opinion on the color of someones skin but picking and choosing which facts that you want to bitch about, and which ones you want to pretend don't exist, is not the answer"

The NFL should refuse to show a player not standing!

• 3 weeks later...

Why shouldn't the owners allow this to happen? With revenue sharing and Colon's Jersey being the hottest seller league wide,they all make out. And when it comes to making a few bucks...well, you can see just how Patriotic they really are. They don't give a rat's ass what you or I think is right. If it makes money,it must be right

Started in Ferguson when a thug stole from a proprietor and shoved the guy. Then arrogantly held up traffic and attacked a cop. Michael Brown never said " Hands Up Don't shoot" It was a lie. The Media ran with the lie and George Soros & Obamao quickly assembled a radical group BLM to be the new "Brown Shirts"

BLM is funded by Soros, Inspired by Obummer the community agitator and lapped up by brain dead morons like Kapperneck!

By the way, Kapperneck and his career have gone down hill since his conversion to Islam.

Archived