THE BROWNS BOARD

Why we will all see (if we want to...) the terrific difference in the Browns the first game

calfoxwc

The WAY the play, the excitement of being a TEAM, the toughness to give 100% no

matter what....

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2016/09/browns_vp_sashi_brown_talks_ab.html

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2016/09/cleveland_browns_vp_sashi_brow_1.html

You see it in practice, I've seen it in the last exhibition game - a bunch of players on

the same page, upbeat, energized.. They couldn't have rebuilt the Browns if they had

drafted Wentz. Too bad, but it isn't a one star player game.

a TEAM. The TEAM gels, and they can start shocking the NFL. Don't be surprised if they

do win more games this year. Don't be surprised if they have a chance of playoffs.

Who knows? Back in the day, the Rams went from a terrible losing season to the superbowl.

The Browns have restructured, the team is younger with a lot of solid, energized talent added.

The difference will show vs the Eagles.

The WAY the play, the excitement of being a TEAM, the toughness to give 100% no

matter what....

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2016/09/browns_vp_sashi_brown_talks_ab.html

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2016/09/cleveland_browns_vp_sashi_brow_1.html

You see it in practice, I've seen it in the last exhibition game - a bunch of players on

the same page, upbeat, energized.. They couldn't have rebuilt the Browns if they had

drafted Wentz. Too bad, but it isn't a one star player game.

a TEAM. The TEAM gels, and they can start shocking the NFL. Don't be surprised if they

do win more games this year. Don't be surprised if they have a chance of playoffs.

Who knows? Back in the day, the Rams went from a terrible losing season to the superbowl.

The Browns have restructured, the team is younger with a lot of solid, energized talent added.

The difference will show vs the Eagles.

The regular season is finally here and it's good to see Cal with his game face on ready for high 5sies.

The Browns played tough. Shelton drove his guy deep into the backfield and broke

up a play. Knocked down passes, the run defense showed kick-ass ability...a lot of times.

Sometimes, not so much. It will come together, my concern is the secondary and RGIII as far

as lack of ability goes. About half the teams in the nfl will lose this week.

The secondary is suspect, and RGIII may not see the field quickly at all. Not good.

I said before, it might take a few games for the team to gel. They have a bunch of young players,

Wentz was getting pressured, bigtime hit... at least one sack..

so they started getting the ball out quicker, and RGIII may not be up to the task. we may

see McCown a lot sooner than some think.

and ghoolish the bitchfreak gloats that they struggled... but there was a lot of pressure on Wentz. We never got

to see that before. The offense is still out of sync. So freaking what. Tiamsies likes to run his mouth about

how much he "knows". RGIII had all sorts of time most of the time - he just stands back there and tries to see the field.

IMHO, he may have a weakness that never goes away. May just have to draft a first round best qb pick next draft.

Tiam - you loved Goff. Got news for ya - Wentz, MY pick, is the better qb.

Guess what, Tiamsies pretend know-it-allsies? MY qb in the draft STARTED, PLAYED GREAT AND WON.

Your goff guy, not so much. he's THIRD STRING last I looked. Behind Case Keenum and Sean Mannion.

You should be embarrassed. You aren't smart to flap your jaws bragging. LOLLOLLOL.

Oh, and Paxton Lynch, Ghoolishhumpsfish's "superstar" Paxton Lynch is the second string qb ...behind...

wait for it......................................... a 7th round draft pick.

Meatheads. I nailed it with Wentz. Pardon me, but your bragging is sagging.

I expect games like this in the begining, when you have a lot of rookies playing prominent roles that is to be expected. Also RG3 is an unknown. I didn't think he played bad for the most part but same old story the offense has to give the defense a breather. We played well for about a quarter of game time. I was for Wentz in the draft and he played well, I think he will be the top QB of the draft class, I hope not for our sake but I think he is too smart to not be successful.

I know - but it had to be done. Had to change the structure of the team, the culture of the team

with young, handpicked talent. If RGIII doesn't pan out, they can draft their bigtime qbnext year.

Takes time to do that, nobody expects it all to come together the first game..

not seriously.

Isnt it kind of a meathead move to be bragging on how great your pick is and, at the very same time, a 100% supporter of the FO who didnt give him to you.....

and instead, he gave you a WR with the droppies and stood by while your guy(the one they passed on) kicked our asses??

Hahaha....you sure got the last laugh there.... ;)

The Browns played tough. Shelton drove his guy deep into the backfield and broke

up a play. Knocked down passes, the run defense showed kick-ass ability...a lot of times.

Sometimes, not so much. It will come together, my concern is the secondary and RGIII as far

The secondary is suspect, and RGIII may not see the field quickly at all. Not good.

I said before, it might take a few games for the team to gel. They have a bunch of young players,

Wentz was getting pressured, bigtime hit... at least one sack..

so they started getting the ball out quicker, and RGIII may not be up to the task. we may

see McCown a lot sooner than some think.

and ghoolish the bitchfreak gloats that they struggled... but there was a lot of pressure on Wentz. We never got

to see that before. The offense is still out of sync. So freaking what. Tiamsies likes to run his mouth about

how much he "knows". RGIII had all sorts of time most of the time - he just stands back there and tries to see the field.

IMHO, he may have a weakness that never goes away. May just have to draft a first round best qb pick next draft.

Tiam - you loved Goff. Got news for ya - Wentz, MY pick, is the better qb.

Guess what, Tiamsies pretend know-it-allsies? MY qb in the draft STARTED, PLAYED GREAT AND WON.

Your goff guy, not so much. he's THIRD STRING last I looked. Behind Case Keenum and Sean Mannion.

You should be embarrassed. You aren't smart to flap your jaws bragging. LOLLOLLOL.

Oh, and Paxton Lynch, Ghoolishhumpsfish's "superstar" Paxton Lynch is the second string qb ...behind...

wait for it......................................... a 7th round draft pick.

Cal, Shelton look like an out of shape pillsbury doughboy, and he is no good.

I know - but it had to be done. Had to change the structure of the team, the culture of the team

with young, handpicked talent. If RGIII doesn't pan out, they can draft their bigtime qbnext year.

Takes time to do that, nobody expects it all to come together the first game..

not seriously.

somewhere in that is the epitaph on every brown's fan's tombstone.

?

You should go back in your free time (there's a lot) and see who was one of the first to mention wentz. Then read the conversation between Tour and myself immediately following.

That's the other stupid thing you do. Do you twerk at yourself in the mirror or what?

I don't have much free time at all. I work at the renovation house project of the gals, I cut wood, split wood,

have to make hay again, started watching out in our woods for anybody who shouldn't be out there ready to

try to hunt deer or squirrel, I stalk groundhogs because they have holes at two corners of the barn, out in

the field, and under the pine trees. We baby-sit a friends kids..(single mom), she asked me to go with her to

sell her older car to somebody from the other side of the state... I helped the neighbor fix his JD brushhog, I have to brush hog our big field again, and

get ready to plant winter wheat, and we go out to dinner ever so often at our favorite steak place, play

mystery adventure video games on the computer, and I have about 38 big trees to cut up and split from last year,

we're going camping with friends/getting ready in a week, I have to resight in my two .22 rifles, I'm going to build

...or maybe buy, myself an AR-15 and I'm researching that, I mow the lawn if the Wife is too busy on the flip house,

and I'm getting the combine ready to sell because I'm going to farm differently than the standard corn/soybean/roundup

crap, we're going to put up a high tunnel greeenhouse, thinkin about putting in a pond...

perhaps you should STFU, Tiam, or visit sometime and try to keep up with me, and I even had a new knee

surgery last Dec and still not back in work all day shape.

Plenty of time, no, Tiamsies. But I will make time for you to come out and go groundhog skeet shooting with me.

(that's where you reach into the groundhog hole and pull it out of there, and you throw it up into the air for me.).

I sneeze in your pimply direction, but have a nice day anyways.

If you won't man up and do that, you're just a bigmouth sissyboy.

Isnt it kind of a meathead move to be bragging on how great your pick is and, at the very same time, a 100% supporter of the FO who didnt give him to you.....

and instead, he gave you a WR with the droppies and stood by while your guy(the one they passed on) kicked our asses??

Hahaha....you sure got the last laugh there.... ;)

haha. more than just Coleman. They drafted a bunch of guys, which they needed desperately.

Notice how Ogbah, Nassib, Schobert...have made a difference? Get a grip, lol, the Eaglets

didn't have the weaknesses to have to draft a lot of talent this year.

That's the other stupid thing you do. Do you twerk at yourself in the mirror or what?

I don't have much free time at all. I work at the renovation house project of the gals, I cut wood, split wood,

have to make hay again, started watching out in our woods for anybody who shouldn't be out there ready to

try to hunt deer or squirrel, I stalk groundhogs because they have holes at two corners of the barn, out in

the field, and under the pine trees. We baby-sit a friends kids..(single mom), she asked me to go with her to

sell her older car to somebody from the other side of the state... I helped the neighbor fix his JD brushhog, I have to brush hog our big field again, and

get ready to plant winter wheat, and we go out to dinner ever so often at our favorite steak place, play

mystery adventure video games on the computer, and I have about 38 big trees to cut up and split from last year,

we're going camping with friends/getting ready in a week, I have to resight in my two .22 rifles, I'm going to build

...or maybe buy, myself an AR-15 and I'm researching that, I mow the lawn if the Wife is too busy on the flip house,

and I'm getting the combine ready to sell because I'm going to farm differently than the standard corn/soybean/roundup

crap, we're going to put up a high tunnel greeenhouse, thinkin about putting in a pond...

perhaps you should STFU, Tiam, or visit sometime and try to keep up with me, and I even had a new knee

surgery last Dec and still not back in work all day shape.

Plenty of time, no, Tiamsies. But I will make time for you to come out and go groundhog skeet shooting with me.

(that's where you reach into the groundhog hole and pull it out of there, and you throw it up into the air for me.).

I sneeze in your pimply direction, but have a nice day anyways.

If you won't man up and do that, you're just a bigmouth sissyboy.

That's all good and well but Tia was, in fact, the first to mention Wentz here so your bragging about wanting him is worthless in the discussion.

That's all good and well but Tia was, in fact, the first to mention Wentz here so your bragging about wanting him is worthless in the discussion.

oh, probably, but he only mentioned it because Tour told him about Wentz. The only time tiamsies

is right about anything is when he agrees with Tour.

He was wrong about me having a lot of free time, too. And nobody was a bigger fan of Wentz than me.

Archived