8. Eli Manning

7. T. Taylor

6. Winston

5 . Bortles

4. Mariota

3. RG3

2. Gabbert

1. Stafford.

These qb's either have won a SB or have been handed the keys to the new car not getting enough pub. It's all about Brady and his new haircut or Rodgers with a healthy team now. I say a new regime or a qb that's been there coming back like a 40 yr old hooker.

#1 and 5 are my two FL team back up QBs. Newton and Palmer are the starters.

Palmer pissing his pants vs the Panthers last year has turned a lot of opinions on him on him. He will have a monster year, I was going to put him on the list but he didn't make it.

Brees is my FL starter @ home this week. I have Taylor and Winston as later possible choices depending upon who and where they play. I was very tempted to go with Winston against Atlanta's weaker D away, but got to have faith Brees is the best QB @ home.

Brees is my FL starter @ home this week. I have Taylor and Winston as later possible choices depending upon who and where they play. I was very tempted to go with Winston against Atlanta's weaker D away, but got to have faith Brees is the best QB @ home.

A season ago the Saints were talking of trading Brees. Now he gets a new contract. What the heck is going on over there in N.O.?

A season ago the Saints were talking of trading Brees. Now he gets a new contract. What the heck is going on over there in N.O.?

Working with a franchise QB?

the list is your top ten in order OP for qbs in fantasy football or.....?

cuz i like stafford but that's not your ranking on starting qbs in reality football correct?

I was going to do the Fantasy football but decided not to. I got a lot of irons in the fire right now.

I watch nfl network all the time. I see that most qb's get the publicity and some don't. This is my list of qb's that aren't getting the respect they deserve.

Come to think of it ...it would be a good fantasy league disscussion.

i think stafford is a good-great qb....but just not played smart at points. i think the lions will do some damage this year. the bortles, mariotas and winstons....are all great talents, depends on the team around them (just like stafford). rivers will be done in 2 years if he stays on the chargers. i think that franchise is more frustrating than the browns.

i think stafford is a good-great qb....but just not played smart at points. i think the lions will do some damage this year. the bortles, mariotas and winstons....are all great talents, depends on the team around them (just like stafford). rivers will be done in 2 years if he stays on the chargers. i think that franchise is more frustrating than the browns.

Ive always liked Stafford too....think he's been saddled with a shit team and takes his lumps because of it....

Brees and Rivers?.....under the radar?......they led the league(#1 & #2) last season.....both are always in my top 10.....

And Winston is about to be there too.....(as predicted, crab legs and all)

Ive always liked Stafford too....think he's been saddled with a shit team and takes his lumps because of it....

Brees and Rivers?.....under the radar?......they led the league(#1 & #2) last season.....both are always in my top 10.....

And Winston is about to be there too.....(as predicted, crab legs and all)

Yes they are good qb's. Just saying they don't get the recognition they deserve like they used too along with Eli.

Yes they are good qb's. Just saying they don't get the recognition they deserve like they used too along with Eli.

just like life, it's all about "what have you done for me lately". great numbers don't mean SB wins. dan marino perfect example.

Recognition from who?......tv heads?....cause they only talk about the top winners, not top players.....

just like life, it's all about "what have you done for me lately". great numbers don't mean SB wins. dan marino perfect example.

Eggsactly.....no one cares who's a great QB, unless their team wins something....THEN, no matter how good or average they are, they instantly become great.....

Lots of crap QBs get elevated due to their team....and lots of great QB's have been denied due to their team.....

Brees and Rivers have been great all along....in spite of their teams and supporting casts.....

I always remember the legend of one QB named Manning, Archie Manning who toiled in obscurity with some miserable NO 'Aints teams back when.....except all those in the know including other pro QBs knew he was one of the best.

And his kid Eli is #8 on your list, the other one is doing commercials in his pajamas.

Recognition from who?......tv heads?....cause they only talk about the top winners, not top players.....

Eggsactly.....no one cares who's a great QB, unless their team wins something....THEN, no matter how good or average they are, they instantly become great.....

Lots of crap QBs get elevated due to their team....and lots of great QB's have been denied due to their team.....

Brees and Rivers have been great all along....in spite of their teams and supporting casts.....

Yes the tv talking heads.

Archived