THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary leaves 9/11 memorial due to 'medical episode'

DieHardBrownsFan

She has something seriously wrong with her. We need to see a neurological report on her. What do you think Dr. Vapor?

I think she's old. I think she probably has brain syphilis from Wild Bill. I think her voice sounds like shit. These aren't medical opinions though. Trump's also a year older than her. I'm concerned of the health of both of them, but her moreso.

I think she's old. I think she probably has brain syphilis from Wild Bill. I think her voice sounds like shit. These aren't medical opinions though. Trump's also a year older than her. I'm concerned of the health of both of them, but her moreso.

Trump hasn't had numerous coughing fits for a year and hasn't fallen apart though.

Hell, there's even a video of 74 year old Bernie running to the train.

--

And Kaine is the same as Clinton, the bernouts hate the Kaine selection because he's a big wall street shill.

If she drops out the Dem party just picks a replacement. Correct?

I'm fine with that.

I don't think so, I don't think they can change the ballots - early voting starts in a week or two in some states.

Seems like telling people "if you vote for X you're really voting for Y" might have some legal issues.

VIDEO: Hillary’s Politburo (MSNBC) Puts on Incredible Display of Nothing-to-see-ism Over #Faintgate

Hillary's collapse this morning, when her knees buckled and she fell toward the ground and had to be lifted into a van and rushed from the scene, is nothing of any consequence as far as at least some of the media is concerned. Any news or speculation that doubts the offical campaign statement is heretical.

Especially at MSNBC.

Before you leave, think about what the coverage would have been like if this had happened to John McCain in 2008.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/09/11/alex-witt-hillarys-politburo-puts-amazing-display-nothing-see-ism/

I would not want to see her drop out of the race anyway as I see her as one of the weakest candidates the dems could be running. About anyone who would replace her would be an upgrade without all the baggage she carries.

Stuart

My sentiments exactly. At this point even Joe Biden would be a stronger candidate IMO.

Archived