THE BROWNS BOARD

A Lousy Stinking 10 Points!

Opal312

Brian Billick said after looking at their schedule he can't see a win. I hope he's wrong. Maybe this is a team that gets better with experience. I'm not hopeful after the last draft. Too old to quit now but certainly not drinking any Kool Aid☠

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

Guess you didn't see much of the 1999 or 2000 or most of 2001 seasons then.

So Carson Wentz beats the Browns and people are saying we should of drafted him? Our defense is terrible. Any quarterback could've done that to us today. Don't be stupid. If we would of drafted Wentz he would be playing just like RG3. Some people on here think 1 position will turn a 32nd ranked defense and offense team around. Ridiculous.

That was one of the worst displays of football I have ever seen put forth by a supposedly professional team. At one point, the Browns had 7 yards of offense compared to the Eagles' 122.

Do you put your footwear in your mouth often?

Mike

Footinmouth

idiot. squealer fan much?

LOL Cal- LALALALA "The sky ain't falling.". Should have been listening to me, Mud, or even Ghoolie. We're tired of the sunshine up you ass, when we're just not seeing it. Preseason, the defense sucked in every aspect of the game. Hard to believe they still do. They let a qb with less than 40 NFL snaps torch them for 250+ yards, 2 TDs, and no interceptions.

Should I add that Griffin sucks? 55 qbr who hoo!!! If you don't think 0-16 is at least in the realm of possibility in light of the shit show put on earlier, keep on dreaming. I may well have the survivor pool locked up by week 5.

If Wentz wins rookie of the year- the heat on Sushi and Depo repo will be unbelievable.

So Carson Wentz beats the Browns and people are saying we should of drafted him? Our defense is terrible. Any quarterback could've done that to us today. Don't be stupid. If we would of drafted Wentz he would be playing just like RG3. Some people on here think 1 position will turn a 32nd ranked defense and offense team around. Ridiculous.

Look at the colts

Hoorta, how many times are you going to spin your wheels with the Retarded "we're just being realists, this team sucks" bs? [just about] EVERYONE KNOWS THIS TEAM SUCKS. And for the few that don't, congrats, you brought a nice, happy dude down to your misery. Feel better about yourself?

What the people who like what this regime is doing are saying is not that THIS (2016) team is good. So repeatedly saying "you should have listened to me and Mudfly and Ghoolie and my gimpy aunt about how this team sucks!!!" just makes you look senile, not smart. Stop repeating yourself. All we're saying is that we're starting over and we have pieces. That is virtually undoubtable at this point, though I'm sure you'll find a way.

Please tell us again about how the 2016 Browns will suck. So riveting!!!!!!!!

I prefer to say "objective Nancy's" we may be playing for the future, but the present looks pretty bleak right now.

No s**t. When you're "playing for the future," "the present" is going to look pretty bleak pretty much by definition.

No s**t. When you're "playing for the future," "the present" is going to look pretty bleak pretty much by definition.

Fair enough...there are a few (very few) bright spots. Hopefully it gets better each week. Only option really is to hope it gets better or to bitch and moan and tell everyone that "we told you that they would suck".

I prefer to say "objective Nancy's" we may be playing for the future, but the present looks pretty bleak right now.

So just deal with it. You knew it was coming.

I'd rather go 3-13 with these young guys than 3-13 with the highest paid defense in the league and cancers like Dwayne Bowe and Johnny Manziel on the roster with an idiot like Ray Farmer picking the players and poor over-his-head Mike Pettine melting under the pressure.

It is all better from here. We survived the worst, embrace what we have. They may lose a lot of games this year, but get to know these guys, because they could be winning us a lot of games in the future.

Z

we could've signed RG3. And drafted Wentz.

RG3 wouldn't have done that to our defense. HE SUCKS!!!! He's to small and fragile

I am very negative but why not be? I have seen the Browns lose games when they were up by 2 scores with a min left in the game. I have seen our team do things that were so far fetched it had to be made up. I am sick of my money going for a losing product. We are the joke of the NFL and we should not be. We have a huge fan base, we have great die hard fans and yet the NFL just pisses all over us year after year where we are lucky to win 3 or 4 games and the wins are always by 1 or 2 points smh, we don't deserve this. I go to games I have a blast at pre game parties I think our fans are awesome. I been to other stadiums and they don't compare to what we have. We should be a 500 team at worse EVERY YEAR, but no.I just our team to win more than 5 games a year, I want us to get respect from the networks. We made Wentz look like an all pro qb today and the Eagles will only win maybe 3 more games this year.

So just deal with it. You knew it was coming.

I'd rather go 3-13 with these young guys than 3-13 with the highest paid defense in the league and cancers like Dwayne Bowe and Johnny Manziel on the roster with an idiot like Ray Farmer picking the players and poor over-his-head Mike Pettine melting under the pressure.

It is all better from here. We survived the worst, embrace what we have. They may lose a lot of games this year, but get to know these guys, because they could be winning us a lot of games in the future.

Z

until they get a REAL NFL QB. They won't win. Stop gap guys that are to small and fragile will never win in the NFL. get a big,tall,strong arm guy and start from there

How many teams have built a team and THEN plugged in a QB to win ? You win with a young QB and build around him

until they get a REAL NFL QB. They won't win. Stop gap guys that are to small and fragile will never win in the NFL. get a big,tall,strong arm guy and start from there

How many teams have built a team and THEN plugged in a QB to win ? You win with a young QB and build around him

Couch, Quinn, Weeden ...

Z

So just deal with it. You knew it was coming. But you were acting like it wasn't- THAT was my point. & you know football as well as I do. :)

Z

OK from now on, I'll try to deal with the positive (Nassib, Ogbah). Even Schobert. Hey, we even got a pretty good replacement punter (kudos to you)- he's going to get a lot of work. :) I know you wanted to be optimistic, but 9-7? Really? Some folks (Warg) are getting POed thinking I'm just stating the obvious- but damn- (as usual) there were\are unrealistic expectations where we were headed this year.

So boo-hoo if he doesn't like me and the Ghoolster getting down on the team. I'm not so much worried about the porous defense (other than perhaps Sheldon). I'm very concerned what I've seen out of Griffin both in preseason and the Eagles game. So far, he just doesn't pass my eye test as a top NFL qb, and he's had 4 years in the league to improve. If Hue is a quarterback whisperer- I'm surely not seeing his "just trust me on Kessler" either.

You probably remember way back about 10 years ago, I said the Browns had a zero margin for error in their draft picks. Well they've batted around zero since that time. If they whiffed again on Wentz it's going to be pretty hard to take. :( Yeah, Quinn, Wee-done, Manziel, Frye, McCoy- not that we haven't tried. The current mantra- just trust us. Well, I don't. Not until I see a better product than what I saw 12 hours ago.

Couch, Quinn, Weeden ...

Z

those guys were not good.

We were the only team drafting those 3 guys

No one in those drafts were taking those guys were we took them

Same with Johnny and Colt. And this Kessler dude. We have over drafted the QBs we have taken, and we have passed on hall of famers.

when the squealers got rapistbooger, they were already

a well-established team.

Titans got their superduper qb... had the first overall draft slot last year.

They weren't rebuilding.

Tampa Bay wasn't rebuilding, they got their qb last year. They drafted NINTH.

it's a team game - a star qb or several picks to rebuild your very, very expensive defense

that couldn't get it done last year with veterans. high priced veterans.

Why the hell draft your star qb when you have no wr corp to speak of, for him to throw to?

and when two of your best three offensive linemen are wanting to leave?

Hate to break to the negative whining pining nancies - but it isn't Hue's fault you are po'd, and most

all of us are po'd, about all the mediocre years of not getting it right.

Not.....their.......fault. Sorry, Mr. Hoorta, but it is moocho el stupido to only give Hue and co ONE FREAKING

GAME to turn it all around.

I see a more engaged, meaner tougher, all in defense, and an offense that can actually get first downs !!!

We used to see "2 inches and a cloud of dust" anytime they used to try to run for a first down when they

only needed one freaking yard. Wait til they start to get it together. At least NOW they DO HAVE THE TALENT

to play the game competitively.

Cept RGIII may not be that qb that gets it done. We'll see.

those guys were not good.

We were the only team drafting those 3 guys

No one in those drafts were taking those guys were we took them

Same with Johnny and Colt. And this Kessler dude. We have over drafted the QBs we have taken, and we have passed on hall of famers.

Couch was the consensus #1. All these guys were projected to be starters. You tell us what year and what player to pick a QB because you are 10 times smarter than NFL people.

Z

Archived