THE BROWNS BOARD

A Lousy Stinking 10 Points!

Opal312

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couch was the consensus #1. All these guys were projected to be starters. You tell us what year and what player to pick a QB because you are 10 times smarter than NFL people.

Z

Mcnabb was a way better choice then Couch. Couch was a Qb with a 4 play playbook. McNabb played for coaches with 30 plus years of experience. And he ended up becoming a border line hall of famer

I don't have the time or want, to go through all the blown Qb picks the Browns have done. We all know the list.

But when you have the top 3 pick and you trade it, and the team you trade it to, takes a Qb and that Qb blows you out, you have to wonder, WTF are they thinking

when the squealers got rapistbooger, they were already

a well-established team.

Titans got their superduper qb... had the first overall draft slot last year.

They weren't rebuilding.

Tampa Bay wasn't rebuilding, they got their qb last year. They drafted NINTH.

it's a team game - a star qb or several picks to rebuild your very, very expensive defense

that couldn't get it done last year with veterans. high priced veterans.

Why the hell draft your star qb when you have no wr corp to speak of, for him to throw to?

and when two of your best three offensive linemen are wanting to leave?

Hate to break to the negative whining pining nancies - but it isn't Hue's fault you are po'd, and most

all of us are po'd, about all the mediocre years of not getting it right.

Not.....their.......fault. Sorry, Mr. Hoorta, but it is moocho el stupido to only give Hue and co ONE FREAKING

GAME to turn it all around.

I see a more engaged, meaner tougher, all in defense, and an offense that can actually get first downs !!!

We used to see "2 inches and a cloud of dust" anytime they used to try to run for a first down when they

only needed one freaking yard. Wait til they start to get it together. At least NOW they DO HAVE THE TALENT

to play the game competitively.

Cept RGIII may not be that qb that gets it done. We'll see.

What I saw Cal was a bunch of folks on this board waving the pom poms when they should have known better. I suppose that's OK, nothing like a good butt-kicking by a rookie quarterback to get everyone back to reality.

I'm not blaming Hue for playing the hand Sushi and Depudster dealt him. I can blame him for that cockamamie fake punt though. :)

Ha! Patriots make every team in this league look like POSs. Pay the SB winning coach, check. Pay the franchise qb, check. Sign ur kicker cuz god knows u might have to win by one. Sign FAs and steal cuts or low trades from other teams and draft like a muthafucker. Oh and have the best owner, that helps.

Problem comes in with when we do get a new coach he wants to bring in all of "his guys" so the last coach may have got a decent player who was on the verge of "breaking out" but we let them go to draft a guy the new coach wants, so that means he needs to develop but on his second year a new coach comes in and wants to draft "his guy" and so on and on and on, been doing the same thing since '99

Nobody was waving pom-poms.

Not even one pom. The point is, yes, they struggled, lost, made mistakes...

but they have rebuilt their defense, their team culture. It is really, really OBVIOUS

to notice when you watched them practice.

It takes more than one game to get it all timed out right etc. Do you think that even

if they hadn't tried for that "fake punt" , that the score would have been much different?

I'm sick of the years that the Browns would NEVER try anything, just to not make any mistakes.

I like it this way better, but I'm waiting a couple of games to watch them win.

What I saw Cal was a bunch of folks on this board waving the pom poms when they should have known better. I suppose that's OK, nothing like a good butt-kicking by a rookie quarterback to get everyone back to reality.

I'm not blaming Hue for playing the hand Sushi and Depudster dealt him. I can blame him for that cockamamie fake punt though. :)

I'm not blaming hue either. I just have to wonder why the front office traded away a #2 pick where you could pick a Qb, for a bunch of picks that you have no idea what they will be, for a Qb that is injury prone, and unproven, short and fragile.

We could have taken Wentz @2 and still signed Rg3... No one else was going to sign him

You are a fucking Moron. YOu are the biggest fucking moron to ever post on this board. You don't fucking choose a QB based on your TEAM talent. YOu pick a QB based on HIS talent............................. YOu build AROUND the QB. Dumb shit.

talent meaning coaches not players dumbass

Love these overreaction Sundays... Browns "fans" don't even wait for Monday.

We should be a 500 team at worse EVERY YEAR...

lol... Yeah, that's how it works...

You probably remember way back about 10 years ago, I said the Browns had a zero margin for error in their draft picks.

At least now I know who to blame... too much pressure.

Why the hell draft your star qb when you have no wr corp to speak of, for him to throw to? and when two of your best three offensive linemen are wanting to leave?

Is this a trick question?

Nobody was waving pom-poms.

... said the head cheerleader...

You are a fucking Moron. YOu are the biggest fucking moron to ever post on this board. You don't fucking choose a QB based on your TEAM talent. YOu pick a QB based on HIS talent............................. YOu build AROUND the QB. Dumb shit.

Another example of Ghoolie's ability to talk football... and his inability to keep himself from fucking it up.

This team is built building for the future. Calm the fuck down.

fixed...

As positive as I am - most of the time, I can't see how a single dude in the Browns' locker room doesn't know that they are part of a shitty team, and it's only going to get far more brutal as each loss mounts.

^ Holy Hell, I just typed that after week 1

We're going 15-1

Why the hell draft your star qb when you have no wr corp to speak of, for him to throw to?

and when two of your best three offensive linemen are wanting to leave?

Or.....why the hell draft 4 wr's, when you have no QB and two of your best 3 offensive linemen are leaving.....and you have NO defense......??????

Please splain that one....

Archived