THE BROWNS BOARD

Will we draft Shonn Greene or Jennings????

crikes

This year was yet again an interesting one with trading all the way down to 21 to take a center, which was needed (And Pitt didnt get him thank god).... but we passed on a lot of good OLB & ILB. Where do we go at RB now - we couldve had Wells (passed) couldve had Brown (passed) and couldve had (McCoy) passed as well........This leads me to think, we have NO picks in the 3rd round and a low pick in the 4th but many 6th rounders ugghhhhh!!!!!! So will our favorite slasher back in Shonn Greene fall to us today or will we trade up to maybe grab him??? that is the question or will we pass on him like everyone did Rey??

I'm very upset they didn't pick shonn greene at #50 overall, my close relative(wont name if brother or cousin) plays for the hawkeyes and told me how great his work ethic is and how fast he is.

he also hasn't had a game under 100 yards last season... he would have been a sleeper pick and the jets ended up getting him just now at 3rd round 65th overall.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

This year was yet again an interesting one with trading all the way down to 21 to take a center, which was needed (And Pitt didnt get him thank god).... but we passed on a lot of good OLB & ILB. Where do we go at RB now - we couldve had Wells (passed) couldve had Brown (passed) and couldve had (McCoy) passed as well........This leads me to think, we have NO picks in the 3rd round and a low pick in the 4th but many 6th rounders ugghhhhh!!!!!! So will our favorite slasher back in Shonn Greene fall to us today or will we trade up to maybe grab him??? that is the question or will we pass on him like everyone did Rey??

He's gone this sucks i liked him above beanie...OUCH!

I'm very upset they didn't pick shonn greene at #50 overall, my close relative(wont name if brother or cousin) plays for the hawkeyes and told me how great his work ethic is and how fast he is.

he also hasn't had a game under 100 yards last season... he would have been a sleeper pick and the jets ended up getting him just now at 3rd round 65th overall.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

FRACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! yeah I just saw that - damn I really wanted this pick all year - It would be nice to see us maybe snag Jennings or Coffee - I would be happy with that

honestly I'm surprised there wasn't more talk about shonn greene, he was in the running to be #1 RB in the nation and the only reason why he wasn't was because the hawkeyes ended up not finishing so well(they could have, but didn't). I guarantee they will talk about this guy doing great for the jets in the media next year, definitely a sleeper pick.

the RB situation isn't pretty, I don't understand why they didn't just pick one of robiskie or massaquoi, but not both and then get shonn greene. are we getting rid of braylon now or what? the running game is going to be abysmal as this will be jamal's last season and who knows what jerome can do, but he certainly needs to be used more.

edit: and I hope they somehow get rashad jennings now if possible, we really need a RB.

honestly I'm surprised there wasn't more talk about shonn greene, he was in the running to be #1 RB in the nation and the only reason why he wasn't was because the hawkeyes ended up not finishing so well(they could have, but didn't). I guarantee they will talk about this guy doing great for the jets in the media next year, definitely a sleeper pick.

the RB situation isn't pretty, I don't understand why they didn't just pick one of robiskie or massaquoi, but not both and then get shonn greene. are we getting rid of braylon now or what? the running game is going to be abysmal as this will be jamal's last season and who knows what jerome can do, but he certainly needs to be used more.

edit: and I hope they somehow get rashad jennings now if possible, we really need a RB.

Well I heard Mangini Squared things away with Braylon and said he should be a big factor next year - but what I dont understand is that the Jets have Thomas Jones and Leon Washington - so why even take Shonn Greene those greedy mutha frackers lol - He will have a good career though - but watch tapes on Jennings he is pretty solid - I just hope we make some moves

We don't pick until the 4th rd.

Doubt we will be seeing Jennings there.

Steelers have 4 picks in the 3rd round... this should be fun to watch

Steelers wont pick up a RB they just took a WR - we have Peerman, Ringer, Jennings, and Brown all available and are solid backs - one of those will fall to us.... I wouldnt mind drafting Jasper Brinkly.....

Guest Aloysius
Yeah Jennings is our last hope at infusing the position with some much needed talent. Harrison can't take every carry.

A lot of draft sites have Andre Brown rated higher. I'd take him and Cedric Peerman over Jennings.

Hopefully, one of these guys falls to #104.

A lot of draft sites have Andre Brown rated higher. I'd take him and Cedric Peerman over Jennings.

Hopefully, one of these guys falls to #104.

Im pretty sure and almost positive that one of them will fall for sure - if you look at the draft order not many of those teams selecting need depth in RB - we sure as hell do though - Aloysius what do you think of Jasper Brinkly?? I think he could make some noise on our team and make up for not drafting rey...

Guest Aloysius
Hieden is getting old and Rob Royal is somewhat solid TE - what do ya think of jarid Cook - his tapes are pretty nice

Just got picked, but I wouldn't have taken him anyway. Didn't get along well with Coach Spurrier; at one point, Spurrier benched him for not playing hard.

Guest Aloysius
Maybe Kory Sheets from Purdue?

Also has character issues. Publicly blamed his quarterback for the team's struggles this year, so the coaches had to prohibit him from speaking to the media.

Also has character issues. Publicly blamed his quarterback for the team's struggles this year, so the coaches had to prohibit him from speaking to the media.

No problem for anybody playing for somebody who worked for Belichick. Jeez, ManKok wouldn't even let Kok speak - he lambasted him for saying that somebody had a knee scoped in the off season.

I say Sheets only because he is local (Bloofield, CT) and because he played for Purdue in the Big Ten.

Archived