THE BROWNS BOARD

Griffin to Injured Reserve

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The @Browns announce that they have placed @RGIII on injured reserve. He will miss a minimum of 8 games.

On the bright side... DieHard no longer has to worry about him living through October...

In all seriousness - do we promote Hogan from the PS, or roll with McCown, Kessler and emergency Pryor, and bring in someone else? We could use a center, a DB, a center, maybe a tackle, a center, and probably some DL help. And if we can find one, a center would be useful. Seriously Cam, you have one job.

Hogans heros baby!!!

Let's start a different QB every week of the season

Z

Yeah we'll call it BROWNS Survival Football 2016.

Geezzz, this stuff is getting to me, is McCown now QB #26 or is he already counted?

In all seriousness - do we promote Hogan from the PS, or roll with McCown, Kessler and emergency Pryor, and bring in someone else? We could use a center, a DB, a center, maybe a tackle, a center, and probably some DL help. And if we can find one, a center would be useful. Seriously Cam, you have one job.

I imagine we roll with Josh and Kessler until the first helicopter ride.

Z

And our fabulous drum line can play his theme song!!! Why didn't we see this coming.......

Roll with McCown until he gets hurt. Then in Week 3 play Kessler. Week 4 play Terrell Pryor, Week 5 Hogan. Week 6 go back to McCown who's passed concussion protocol and so on

mjp28, on 12 Sept 2016 - 2:56 PM, said:

Yeah we'll call it BROWNS Survival Football 2016.

Geezzz, this stuff is getting to me, is McCown now QB #26 or is he already counted?

Already counted

Whew that's a relief! This is almost like playing fantasy football where you see who you can bring in from some FA list only it is for real....just very taxing. Changing QB1 week 2, unreal.

I was afraid that RGIII would be a one hit wonder.

Paging Josh McCown!

I think it was fairly obvious Griffin was sort of fragile.

Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder and he will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks. Could be out for season.

But the way he played Sunday- would that be any loss?

You can't even make this shit up

We're the Browns, sure you can. I think they retired the jersey, because at this rate we'll have quarterbacks #27 & #28 by the end of the year.

That didn't last very long.

McCown is a better QB anyway, but that's not exactly saying much.

BB, I happen to agree.

How many snaps until Louis Pastuer or Cam sends the 37 yo McCown to his football grave?

I say he makes it to the 2nd quarter, playing great, with the lead, before a Raven removes his leg from its socket.

Z

My Dad died, we had a hurricane and constant rain, the funeral was last week and therefore I didn't even know Kevin Hogan was picked up by the Browns.

Wasn't he the most winning QB at Stanford? He's 6'3, 220 & looks pretty durable.

My Dad died, we had a hurricane and constant rain, the funeral was last week and therefore I didn't even know Kevin Hogan was picked up by the Browns.

Wasn't he the most winning QB at Stanford? He's 6'3, 220 & looks pretty durable.

He was also cut by the team that drafted him.

Z

I thought RG3 looked scared out there and was playing not to get hurt. In spite of this he still gets hurt-at some point guys just can't get out of their own way.

Unbelievable though. I get it can't be a rook next week but why not play Kessler starting week 4 or 5? If we are gonna win 1-2 games we might as well see what we got and see if we can trust Hue.

He was also cut by the team that drafted him.

Z

But Z, Hue is the qb guru. :) My fave http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/07/wheres_spergon_wynn_catching_u.html

is still available, maybe Hue can knock off the rust and coach him up.

My condolences on the passing of your father.

Archived