THE BROWNS BOARD

“You Don’t Get to Decide What I Get to See!” Rep. Chaffetz Epically Subpoenas FBI for Hillary’s Emai

OldBrownsFan

Your daily dose of feel good comes in the form of Representative Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

The committee has been neck deep in the Hillary email scandal for some time now, and due to Hillary's not so veiled uncooperativeness, and the FBI's bizarre decisions not to pursue legal action against Clinton, things are getting a little heated. Heated enough to the point where Chaffetz is getting a little savage with the FBI during the recent committee hearing.

"You don't get to decide what I get to see. I get to see it all," said Chaffetz to Jason Herring, the FBI’s acting assistant director of legislative affairs. "I was elected by some 800,000 people to come to congress and see classified information. I was elected by my colleagues to be the chairman of this committee. That's the way our constitution works."

Though Chaffetz's wore a smile as he said them, his words were no less forceful and blunt.

"Will the FBI provide to Congress the full file with no redactions of personal identifiable information?” he asked Herring.

"I cannot make that commitment sitting here today," responded Herring.

"Then I'm going to issue a subpoena, and I'm going to do it right now." said Chaffetz, the smile gone from his face.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/09/13/dont-get-decide-get-see-rep.-chaffetz-epically-subpoenas-fbi-hillarys-email-documents/

Also notable events.

Basically everybody pleaded the 5th.

Guy who was granted immunity (Bryan Pagliano, former Clinton aide that actually deleted the emails) just straight up ignored the subpoena and didn't show up (which is a felony). Probably didn't want to get suicided.

the left always thinks it's above the law, and they always want

to twist anything and everything in a way they can control it.

even our supreme court.

we are headed for serious trouble in our country if somehow Trump doesn't win.

I believed what I heard about the FBI originally about how they were independent and not political like our DOJ and I bought into it until now. The FBI director James Comey has destroyed that reputation with how they handled Hillary Clinton. From not recommending a criminal prosecution when all the elements of the crime were met to document dumps on holidays, to not even having Clinton testify under oath ( I bet Martha Stewart would have liked that perk).

Archived