THE BROWNS BOARD

Chris Tabor

Orion

Hey Orion, you're right. This is NOT Cleveland Browns football! Even when they had bad records with Carson and Skorich, they were never an easy out. They play like creampuffs compared to every Browns team pre 99. My loyalty is there and I pray they change. It hurts me to say they suck but they do. This board is better than the team and now I start wishing that Jimmy gets the clap from Dee

11. I still don't understand why the Browns had 33-year-old Tramon Williams returning punts. He returned one in 2015 with the Browns. Before that, he had not returned punts since 2010. He looked very uncomfortable trying to catch the ball in the wind. Makes no sense to have him in that role again.

12. Special teams coach Chris Tabor expressed confidence in Williams: "Tramon catches the ball cleanly." He talked about Williams doing that in Green Bay, which was true. But it also was six years ago.

13. Tabor talked about rookie Corey Coleman as a punt returner. That's intriguing. Jackson tried to talk around the issue of the Browns having only 10 men on the field during the botched punt. He was protecting Tabor, who quickly said the Browns were a man short "and that's on me. That's coaching."

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index...rry_ta_80.html

Of course he was protecting Tabor! Everyone does! He's the Wernher von Braun of special teams coaches.

Archived