THE BROWNS BOARD

What we are up against Sunday

TexasAg1969

This is the same defense that Josh McCown Assraped for 669 yards 3TDs and 0 INT in a game and a half last year and would have been 2-0 in those starts if Coon Dawg could get a football above ass level on a field goal over 40 yards.

We will bitchslap these tools.

Zombo

Statistically the #1 defense in the league after week 1.

http://www.footballdb.com/stats/teamstat.html?group=D&cat=T

People touting the Ravens as playoff contenders are stupefyingly dumb. The Ravens might be better than the Browns, but not by much.

They beat the Bills 13-7. Half of the Bills team was out with injury. Watkins, like their entire defensive line. And they have a former Ravens backup QB starting for them....who really is not very good.

Not an impressive win. Their best receiver is like a grandpa now.

We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:

We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.

We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.

We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.

That's what we're up against.

So we got to see the bills again last night, to give us a bit more information. They kinda suck. The jets weren't exactly amazing, and still won comfortably.

Actually I thought the Jets were pretty damn good on O through the part I was awake for (into 4th Q). :P

I thought Jets looked pretty damn good. At least they can throw the ball. Oh, and they had a touchdown run from around the 17 yard line. I know that would blow our minds as Browns fan, but I swear to God...they handed the ball off, they blocked well, and the RB scored a touchdown. It looked really fun. I too would like to score a running touchdown in the red zone (and not just a 2 yard scamper when we get an interference call).

Two takeaways here:

1. I was shocked at how vulnerable the vaunted Jets D was to the pass... to BUF's passing game...
  2. This Bills' season looks like the end of Rex.

I think FBS would be an interesting option. I would imagine the guy could recruit...

Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be interested in Rex as a DC if he was willing to do it and Horton gets the chop?

#NeverRex... Watched his Dad destroy a promising Oiler team from his DC slot.

We are up against ourselves and a severe lack of talent. Watching our players drop some big throws, especially early, was enough to make me vomit. The Coleman slant really hurt. I don't remember, but it looked like he could've caught it and run. He scored a bunch of TD's in college that way. And Gary...CATCH THE DAMN BALL.

I don't think we'll lose by 19 again, but I do think we'll lose by around 10. The differences in the game are:

We'll struggle (again) in red zone, and Ravens won't. We'll get FG's, they'll get TD's.

We won't get pressure on Flacco, and they'll get plenty on us. Josh holds the ball a bit too long, and we'll notice it this week.

We won't be able to run the ball, and Ravens will.

That's what we're up against.

we can't sack our way out of a fucking wet paper bag, so flake-0 will tear us a new asshole. Until we can sack the qb or come close we are fucked..

we can't sack our way out of a fucking wet paper bag, so flake-0 will tear us a new asshole. Until we can sack the qb or come close we are fucked..

Crow - Recipes - Cooks.com
www.cooks.com › Recipes
Results 1 - 10 of 12 - Sportmen learn that the crow as well as being an ... and occasionally add a bit of water. Cook until tender. Season with H.P. Sauce or ...

I'm not a gambling man but if I were...Rex Ryan to FBS in 2017.

Beginning of the end...

Rex Ryan: 'My move' to fire Bills OC Greg Roman

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bills/2016/09/16/greg-roman-offensive-coordinator-fired-buffalo-rex-ryan/90501996/

We are up against ourselves this and every game. If we do not beat ourselves, no other team can hang. We get penalties, drop balls and don't finish off the ball carrier very well. Look for that to change this week. We can be a great team if we;

1-Wrap the Ball Carrier to the ground.

2-Eliminate bad penalties against us... off sides, false starts, pass interferences....

3-Secure the ball, minimize drops and for goodness sakes- don't snap the ball over the QB and into the endzone...

4-Play with passion and a desire to win, we must protect our house!

I like the comment that we're up against ourselves. :) It's true. We're up against our defense. We have to move the ball down the field as much as they allow...and that's a tall order for our offense.

After throwing up 31 on a decent defense? Why? I hate coach firings.

Damn it, Rex.. Shady was my first RB in fantasy. Good thing I have competent backups..

And he was my replacement this week for Gurley who had a miserable day against SF and now has to face a far better D in Seattle's. Crap!

We are up against ourselves this and every game. If we do not beat ourselves, no other team can hang. We get penalties, drop balls and don't finish off the ball carrier very well. Look for that to change this week. We can be a great team if we;1-Wrap the Ball Carrier to the ground.2-Eliminate bad penalties against us... off sides, false starts, pass interferences....3-Secure the ball, minimize drops and for goodness sakes- don't snap the ball over the QB and into the endzone...4-Play with passion and a desire to win, we must protect our house!

Basic coaching 101

Archived