THE BROWNS BOARD

The Battle of The Bastards

The Gipper

I also view the Ravens as having been the old browns. I know Gipper fights to the death about the legal status but that is just a lawyer trying to win an argument. The old Browns are the Ravens now and they took the mojo that the 80s browns that I watched as a kid with them. The current Browns are the Browns now, but the organization has never and will never be the same entity that I watched back then.

I hate the Ravens for that and it really bums me out because those two superbowls should belong to us.

I am not trying to win a legal argument. I have WON hands down that legal argument.

The courts agree with me. The NFL agrees with me. The Browns agree with me. The Ravens agree with me. The cities of both Cleveland and Baltimore agree with me as well as the states of Ohio and Maryland agreee with me.

Now...what poker chip do you have on our side?

NONe other than some ephemeral. A feeling you think you have.

Actually kind of like playing word games this week, spouses of wives could be bastards.

I do notice not a whole lot of extra commentary here on this week's game (from vegasinsider.com )

09/18 1:00 PM

267 Baltimore

268 Cleveland +2' open 43' now +6 42' <---- this line shot way up

CLE-QB-Josh McCown-Probable | CLE-QB-Robert Griffin III-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 705 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHWEST WIND 7-12. GAME TEMP 72, RH 84% HEAT INDEX 76

So there you go. .......

Well, this is not really the thread for comment on this week's game. There are certainly a few others for that.

Here we go another meaningless argument over semantics courtesy of Gipper: CEO of the Browns board nitpick committee

Objective legal facts. The opposite of semantics.

Oh! You just lost your lawsuit and now you think it was just because of nitpicking semantics but now must pay your opponents millions of dollars in damages. But that money you must pay is just money and meaningless to you. Sucks for you to be wrong.

Archived