THE BROWNS BOARD

Javon Ringer anyone?

OconRecon

Michigan State stats below, he got better every year. Caught about 3 passes per game, averaged 2 TD's per game his senior year, nearly 5000 yards rushing in college and NEVER fumbles.

YEAR ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST

2005 122 817 6.7 59 5 19 138 7.3 25 0 0 0

2006 86 497 5.8 71 1 14 96 6.9 26 1 0 0

2007 245 1447 5.9 80 6 35 295 8.4 28 0 0 0

2008 390 1637 4.2 64 22 28 190 6.8 17 0 0 0

I'm thinking as a day 2 pick, he'd be worth a look.

Guest Aloysius

Andre Brown and Cedric Peerman are still available. I'd probably take one of them over Ringer.

Rashad Jennings is another possibility.

I like Jevon although it seems that that Mangini likes smart players and Jevon couldnt even go to OSU with his grades. What do you guys think about a guy like Marcus Freeman.

I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy

I really like the Ringer idea and would love to see Jennings - Coffee already got snagged and Greene gone is a heartbreaker because I saw Steve Slaton all over that guy

Does anyone see a RB that is still left that can be better than Jamal? If not than no RB for us this year! Unless we trade DA to Tennesse for one of there backs.

Does anyone see a RB that is still left that can be better than Jamal? If not than no RB for us this year! Unless we trade DA to Tennesse for one of there backs.

19 picks left and we will hopefully be able to breath with a new solid RB - cross your fingers Jennings or Ringer!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived