THE BROWNS BOARD

R. Jennings still on the board- will he FALL!!!!

crikes

Even if we land Jennings...you seriously think it matters THAT MUCH? He isn't going to just run wild and make the pro bowl. We made our running game better by getting Mack and took pressure off our RBs but improving our WRs.

A sixth round pick is NEVER DRAFTED TO BE THE ANSWER! Just relax and watch the final picks. Can't take a 4 win team and make them a SB team in one draft haha...

What's the deal with people thinking they know more than NFL scouts and FOs? Quit whinning cause we drafted a guy you don't know about...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there is nothing wrong with being passionate about your team. Yes it is the 6th round but there has been quite a few excellent picks from the 6th round. To name a few Adalias Thomas, Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck, and i believe Colston was a 6th or 7th rounder. So with that said you always hope for the best.

Hey there is nothing wrong with being passionate about your team. Yes it is the 6th round but there has been quite a few excellent picks from the 6th round. To name a few Adalias Thomas, Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck, and i believe Colston was a 6th or 7th rounder. So with that said you always hope for the best.

Exactly!

I like the pick....smart kid with good size, and has played both safety and corner.

Good solid pick.

Overall this is a pretty solid draft class.

Don't sleep on Clemson's James Davis, folks...there are still a couple of RBs out there who we could try and develop. Whether Mangini/Kokinis want to is another story...

Don't sleep on Clemson's James Davis, folks...there are still a couple of RBs out there who we could try and develop. Whether Mangini/Kokinis want to is another story...

I forgot about him...could be a good guy to develop. I don't know much of his smarts and personality but I liked the small bit of film I've seen of his...

Guest Aloysius

This pick could be Anthony Hill. The Browns showed a lot of interest in the tight end, who was projected to go in the 4th round. Would be a nice value here.

Archived