THE BROWNS BOARD

ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips Mangini

thomasw

This video makes me sad...

Uh, uh, uh...uh...conversate...ugh, ugh.

(converse!)

Urban Dictionary says - conversate

A word used by backwards, ignorant, illiterate inner city trash who mean to say 'converse'.

"Yo, I just needs to conversate witcha!"

Well, evidently, if you're "conversating" with a female about your "computer schemes" it's all good.

That, and make sure you force her to eat in front of you. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this kid. He kills me. Please stick around throughout the year. You make me chuckle. Love comparing a national football team to a college program...talent is EXACTLY the same! NFL teams are elite. They don't have the option to beat on scrub teams like you can in college.

You'll grow up someday son...don't worry.

Get a real job? I guarentee Mike Leech has a better job and makes more money than any of you losers. Pathetic all of you. The guy stuck up for his player. Get over it. This is the most Retarded fan base in America. Talks more than anyone and has such a crapy team. Leach won more games this year than you idiots and had fewer attempts. Finished with a top ten team and once again one of the best offenses. Hes at the top of his profession and all you idiots do is say he doesn't know what hes doing. Pull your heads out from that crap hole you live in and look around my God. Anyone remember a team called the Ravens? They didnt win crap their but somehow won the super bowl almost immediatly after getting out of there and away from all you idiot fans who change everything if it doesnt work right away. Once again you will be a loser. Maybe this year you can blame Mike Leech since your running out of options. Pathetic. Viva John ELway.

Some of us here save lives ... some of us here are war veterans ... and some are employees ... we are the ones who build the country and they are the ones who entertain. You know the level of your intelligence when u rate wanna be entertainers and coaches more than the people who build the nation.

Now get back to bed with Michael Jackson :P

You guys are the ones getting all wriled up. Its easy to get everyone to agree with you on a website sponsered by your own team. As soon as someone comes in with a different opinion everyone comes together to defend the historically great Cleveland Browns organization. I only responded in the first place because whats the point of all of you getting on here to kiss manginis ass and agree with each other. I guess I can let you get back to Mangini is awesome and Quinn is the answer. Don't hold your breath. Don't get all pissed either because someone got on here who is not a Browns fan. Its called perspective. But Im sure Ill just get a bunch of Texas Tech sucks, Leech doesn't know how to coach, crabtree sucks responses so you stay classy Cleveland. By the way avoid the main points and focus on a misplaced coma or something like that and that will be a good defense of your team. pfff. talk football

You guys are the ones getting all wriled up. Its easy to get everyone to agree with you on a website sponsered by your own team. As soon as someone comes in with a different opinion everyone comes together to defend the historically great Cleveland Browns organization. I only responded in the first place because whats the point of all of you getting on here to kiss manginis ass and agree with each other. I guess I can let you get back to Mangini is awesome and Quinn is the answer. Don't hold your breath. Don't get all pissed either because someone got on here who is not a Browns fan. Its called perspective. But Im sure Ill just get a bunch of Texas Tech sucks, Leech doesn't know how to coach, crabtree sucks responses so you stay classy Cleveland. By the way avoid the main points and focus on a misplaced coma or something like that and that will be a good defense of your team. pfff. talk football

we aint getting wriled up ... just disappointed with the dropping level of IQ demonstrated by the visiting Trolls. and must be one heckofa troll for a Texas supporter to come to a browns board as if Texas has no NFL teams and try to defend crabman for a non event. proof enough that the recession is very deep no doubt.

I doubt you've been here enough to make any kind of accurate observation concerning the fans and their feelings about Mangini.

There have been plenty of doubters on this board from the time Mangini was hired. This board is not filled with Sycophants.

Making an observation is ok....But man, make it an educated one.

Spare me. Do not pretend like you know anything about me. I'm a college student. Not at Tx Tech just so you know and I happen to be a college and NFL fan like most of the rest of you. Dropping IQ...once again do not pretend like you know me and then take a look at the posts that most of you put up here and really read them. I'm a college student and I'm on here killing some time. I feel fine about myself for that. Not to sterotype but its not much of a reach to say that is a pretty insecure town when one person disagreeing with the group, which deep down lets be honest knows your team is no good, can ignite all this......all you want to hear is Brady Quinn is gonna break out any week now...or Mangini doesn't take divas....ok well thats boring...but whatever go Browns I guess, another year of excellance

You are judged by your posts and they are asinine for example -

"First, Crabtree probly didnt want anything to do with Cleveland so he gave that impression when he was there. He will be much better off where he is."

If someone didnt want to be here and acted like a Diva what is wrong with calling him a diva ? Also I dunno how many years uve been watching NFL but it has been ages since the 49ers were playoff worthy ... another example [wink.gif]

"Loser team, loser town. Lebrons was from here and he will be gone soon too lol, and once again ALL of your teams will suck."

So much for us being the one getting riled .... and all this from your first post !

Now if i were to defend Crabtree the least I would do is quote his college statistics - how the team fared with him and without him and how he was a team player ... you have done none of that ... ur only defense ... Browns fans are blah blah ...

anyways, troll on .... the offseason is a boring time.

so who do u root for apart from Texas Ducks ? (I was asking about the NFL Team )

I am a soldier who has been to Iraq twice and Afghanistan once. Is my job not real? It seems real enough to me but tim213 might have a different perspective. If I'm missing something somebody please let me know. The only thing that seems like a reach to me is that this guy is on here complaining about somebody else complaining. Good job college student. So he just comes in and calls out the entire city, organization, and the browns board, and then complains about us complaining. Spare us...nobody here wants to know you. It doesnt matter if the browns go 10-6 or 4-12, or if quinn is or is not a brown. Everyone here with the exception of lumnuts and yourself will still be here to talk the browns.

Well feel proud because you come across as so calm and cool headed. When in fact before I said anything at all everyone on here was making asinine comments about Leech and Texas Tech that had nothing to do with football even. If your looking for a response then fine. San Fran and Cleveland both suck. Does that make you feel better? At least they play in a division that is easy to win and with a young team and picking up Crabtree and Coffee from Bama will therefore in most peoples opinions be better for a longer period of time. So apprently all of you can speak like passionate idiots but I can't say Lebrons gonna go. Ok well thats fine, I'm aware I can't win agains all of you because you just say whatever and avoid any type of rational arguement. I don't need to defend Crabtree, he is gonna be a star. Don't admit it I don't care most of you wish you had him or will wish that in a few years. Good job taking the high road though there buddy.

Spare me. Do not pretend like you know anything about me. I'm a college student. Not at Tx Tech just so you know and I happen to be a college and NFL fan like most of the rest of you. Dropping IQ...once again do not pretend like you know me and then take a look at the posts that most of you put up here and really read them. I'm a college student and I'm on here killing some time. I feel fine about myself for that. Not to sterotype but its not much of a reach to say that is a pretty insecure town when one person disagreeing with the group, which deep down lets be honest knows your team is no good, can ignite all this......all you want to hear is Brady Quinn is gonna break out any week now...or Mangini doesn't take divas....ok well thats boring...but whatever go Browns I guess, another year of excellance

Are you serious? You're trying to insult intelligence with these posts? You write like my 9 year old. Worse, actually.

If you're a college student, I see they have significantly lowered admission standards since I graduated high school.

I can't speak for everyone here on the board, nor do I have anything to do with whatever asanine comments they were making. I don't care who plays in what crappy division or who is going to be a star. If Crabtree has a hof career great, if not there will be more receivers after him and someone will get the job done. Its all irrelevant and you are speaking like a "passionate idiot". Who took the "high road" buddy. Maybe you should think about rational arguement before you post again. Is calling everyone passionate idiots rational, or saying the whole city sucks. I'm out. My unit which may or may not be real is calling me. Peace....buddy

Also I respect what you do for the army. Trying to say that I said anything about not respecting troops or making it that issue is ridiculous. I was simply responding to one of your fans telling Mike Leech to "get a real job"

You really have not put out what your objective is here.

I'll give you a hint though, this is a Browns fan forum.

Leach is a soft, excitable COLLEGE 'coach', 1 step above highschool.

So all you have is names I spelled wrong. My bad. They are last names. I guess that means you had no idea who I was talking about. At the end of the day I was just calling you out for all being ignorant to any perspective other than your own. Just a bunch of people who think exactly the same coming together to bash a coach for defending his player. Sorry someone came into your little world with a different opinion. Don't fool yourselves your just mad because I'm not posting comments that agree with you all. Im aware its a Browns website but damn you guys are easy to piss off

Hey Leach ... your quarterback just signed with us ... so maybe he doesn't respect ... you.

Zombo

--Way to finish a season, coach.

I was just watching PTI and heard it earlier as well - Kornhiser and an NFL source said that Harrell signed with the Cowboys - does anyone know the truth behind this?

So all you have is names I spelled wrong. My bad. They are last names.

It just doesn't lend any credibility to your "I'm smart and you're dumb" argument when you yourself spell/write that poorly.

Maybe you could take a spelling class at that college you go to. :lol:

Ok Browns fans. In all seriousness. I probably approached it wrong so sorry if your personally offended. If you still are than I dont know what to tell ya. Its a message board it happens all the time. Just seemed kinda strange having all these people whos team notoriously does poorly and is always going through coaches piling on one of the continusly winning coaches in college football ( if you don't think so go chech out TX Techs record since getting Leach). So I think you got my main points and if you want to talk about b.s then thats on you guys now.

Ok Browns fans. In all seriousness. I probably approached it wrong so sorry if your personally offended. If you still are than I dont know what to tell ya. Its a message board it happens all the time. Just seemed kinda strange having all these people whos team notoriously does poorly and is always going through coaches piling on one of the continusly winning coaches in college football ( if you don't think so go chech out TX Techs record since getting Leach). So I think you got my main points and if you want to talk about b.s then thats on you guys now.

For someone claiming to know so much about the Browns, how about you do a little research on us fans before you come to our board and start a flame war? We are without exception the best and most loyal fans in the NFL.

So when some Busch-league college coach goes and cries in his beer to the national media about his receiver only going top 10 instead of top 5, he's going to get the hammer dropped on his face. Particularly when he takes quotes out of context and incorrectly pins them on our head coach.

Hi Tim

What do you think of coaches dating advice?

Thanks

(i'm not in college yet, but i will be in like 8 years.)

Timmy,

Have you finished your homework yet? Your gonna fail if you don't.

Thanks for stopping by. Your posts have shown us how wrong we were.

They've also shown us that you're exactly like your daddy and that 's why your mommy needs some perspective.

Come back again soon. Bye Bye.

I agree with Leach - Mangini is a jackass.

He may be a jackass but he has a nice ass.

Mangini is my hero, I want to have his children. He doesn't have the pedophilia/inbred streak to him like Tomlin.

Archived