THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Doss

Thaak

Is this the same Mike Doss that was at the Ohio State University?

If so, is he still worth a look?

Andy

Good numbers his rookie season with Indy, he hasn't really played the last 3 years.

I'd place a thick wager you didn't have him on your fantasy team last year.

LOL. Actually I did and in more than one league.

Hefumbles but is a pretty good back if you watch him. Plus, he's another year back from injury.

Telling you, he's not bad.

Chris Perry cut as well...

ya not a chance. this guy has shown he is no good. Benson came in there and took his job in a heartbeat. guy is jsut not that good. i will stick with harrison

How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

I would be ok with it. I think we should give him a chance to compete with Elam for the starting spot. Doss was solid at Ohio State, and decent with Indy when he wasn't hurt.

I always thought Doss did pretty well with Indy.. then he kind of moved around a bit and never really found a permanent home. He didn't even have a job there for a while. He was on the sidelines at OSU games instead of NFL games for a while. Definitely wouldn't hurt to bring him in for a look, but from the way it looks it doesn't look like he'll land a starting job.

Sucks, too, 'cause I have a Doss jersey in my closet. He's one of my favorite Buckeyes..

How did a topic on Mike Doss turn into a conversation about Chris Perry?

Lets get back on topic guys... should we go after Mike Doss or not?

OK, real simple, Doss has had it- too slow with the injuries. Perry got replaced by Benson. He's tostada also. They both need to get arrested to get brought back by the Bengals.

Archived