THE BROWNS BOARD

Gingrich on cap and trade

Heck translation:

"I'm just a liberal hack with no answer. When I do have an answer, I don't like it,

so I just smart off about eh... something."

Guest mz.
Heck translation:

"I'm just a liberal hack with no answer. When I do have an answer, I don't like it,

so I just smart off about eh... something."

Is there anything INTELLIGENT you'd care to add to this specific discussion other than personal attacks?

Cal isnt capable of reasonable conversation.

He cant even believe the shit he writes and he does it to try and be funny and piss off the "liberals" but it just makes him look ignorant to everyone except T who is on the same short bus with him.

Seems it's been a while since I've heard you contibute beyond attacking someone.

You have a take?

Tell me where I'm wrong.

Should be easy for a reasonable conversationalist such as yourself.

WSS

There's a lot of great stuff I'd like to add,

but all it gets is -unwarranted- personal attacks.

As in, I tried, very clearly, to avoid confrontations and personal attacks

with mz the pussy. I stopped calling him "mosquitozits" and making him cry.

What happened - he kept right on with the childish quips instead

of trying to engage in serious discussions.

It goes back to some libs being outraged that the rest of us

dare to post legit info in disagreement. Then the source gets attacked.

Then repost it from their CNN, and if they can't attack the source,

they change the subject and attack the person who posted it.

And it goes on and on.

mz the pussy doesn't seem to have anything serious to offer, except to challenge

anything that is American family values, and make personal insults.

Cal isnt capable of reasonable conversation.

He cant even believe the shit he writes and he does it to try and be funny and piss off the "liberals" but it just makes him look ignorant to everyone except T who is on the same short bus with him. Dan

That's easy to disprove. See my reasonable discussions with Al about the Mideast.

How do you know, grandpoopoobah, about what I can believe?

The generalization that all I write is crap has no merit.

I am funny once in a while, but I don't do it to po anybody.

If I think it's funny, and it doesn't offend anyone, I'm successful.

I'm more successful if someone else thinks it's funny.

And again, totally unprovoked, Dan insults the learning disabled kids.

And that, Dan, makes YOU look very, very ignorant.

Guest mz.
I surrender im going to have to take a break from here ,Think i'll read a book or two.

The only way you'll fit in, dan, is if you leave for awhile and unread every book you've ever read.

The only way you'll fit in, dan, is if you leave for awhile and unread every book you've ever read.

Don't the two of you find it ironic that you spend so many posts just calling anyone who isn't an outspoken Democrat names?

Yes, I understand it happens from the right too but when you constantly bitch about the lack of discussion it seems like you could bring some to the table.

Seriously guys, wouldn't "You're wrong and here's why" be better than sniping?

WSS

Guest mz.
Don't the two of you find it ironic that you spend so many posts just calling anyone who isn't an outspoken Democrat names?

WSS

For the last time, Steve, I am not a Democrat. I don't know how often I have to state this fact.

And I have never, EVER, called Tupa, Legacy, budcarson, and probably you, an idiot. And you're "Rebublicans."

Cal is an idiot, ideology be damned. DieHard is a complete fcuking idiot. And a racist piece of garbage, too. Do you disagree? They just happen to be outspoken "Republicans," too.

There are plenty of dipshit Democrats.

This has grown way tiresome.

Seriously guys, wouldn't "You're wrong and here's why" be better than sniping?

I used to try that, way back when. It falls on deaf ears, followed by something like "you Libs don't think critically" or "you're a fag."

So tell me the point.........

"There he goes again" President Ronald Reagan

MousenadZ -

Go back and read again, my serious explanations about my strong anti-abortion feelings.

I didn't call names, I just seriously explained.

Then, read your reactions.

If you really want an answer about what's going on, do it, and get back to the rest of us

on what you found.

BTW, if you are not stupid, you should know that when you angrily throw superballs at a brick wall,

they will bounce right back your direction. Apparently, you have yet to catch on, so.....

So, once again you have no explanation for your behavior on the board, other than to

disrupt any serious discussion, and to start trouble with baseless accusations and personal attacks.

Do you have any kind of serious input to this forum? Let's hear it. Just once, stop your blurting

out mocking quips.

For the last time, Steve, I am not a Democrat. I don't know how often I have to state this fact.

Actually that's opn;ly partially true.

Only because the furthest left candidate has been a Dem fpor many elections but I understand that.

And I have never, EVER, called Tupa, Legacy, budcarson, and probably you, an idiot. And you're "Rebublicans."

Partially true by my last statement. But I'm a registered Democrat FWIW.

Truth be told I'd assume that most here are more dedicated to our own ideology than any party.

(but not all....)

Cal is an idiot, ideology be damned. DieHard is a complete fcuking idiot. And a racist piece of garbage, too. Do you disagree?

Yes. Just because those are some harsh terms. I woudn't agree that any of the lefties fall under those categories though we can all get nasty at times.

Plus I think racism is a bullshit charge for the most part.

They just happen to be outspoken "Republicans," too.

There are plenty of dipshit Democrats.

This has grown way tiresome.

I used to try that, way back when. It falls on deaf ears, followed by something like "you Libs don't think critically" or "you're a fag."

But not from me.

Also check back to see this is directed to you only because you stepped in to defend Dan (who offered only some snide remarks) after he became Heck's spokesman.

All I ask you guys who think I'm an idiot asshole or whatever is to tell me where I'm wrong.

BTW I don't think every Obama move is directed by Satan.

I only argue about the bad ideas.

Right?

WSS

So tell me the point.........

Guest mz.

Somewhere in that statement is something that agrees with me and my assertions, just not to the magnitude I believe in and partake in. And that's fine.

And I wasn't "defending" dan, Steve, I was merely showing empathy, as I completely understand his frustration dealing with cal and the others of his ilk.

PS racism is only a bullshit charge when it's a fabrication.

and "racist" has been bandied about just because we find fault with Obama's politics and political moves and statements.

But, for lack of an intelligent response, mz the pussy, you have brought it up more than once when it was completely unwarranted.

I imagine you are just furious that you have failed to bait those of us who won't drink your pinko koolaid, into

a fight so you can leave and say it's our fault and we should be banned.

Grow up, stop your personal attacks. It got very old a long time ago, and apparently is an alternative to

you having to critically think and explain WHY you FEEL as you do about certain issues.

Seems you never have reasons for your "feelings". You just have them.

How the hell is anyone supposed to "get" where you are coming from? ???????

Guest mz.

Give it a rest, cal, and ignore my posts already if you don't like them. If you're too old/too dumb/too whatever to be able to figure out the "ignore" feature Stan et al. have incorporated in this forum, PM one of the mods and he'll be more than happy to help you out.

Until then, you'll have to read me and all of my baseless posts, I guess.

Toodles!

I still read them. But I don't know why you are here unless it's just to start trouble and

bolt the forum, blaming others for your unhappiness.

Apparently, everywhere you go you take it with you.

See, you're an ASSHAT on the Browns' board, too.

Congrats, that makes two boards.

Gotta hand it to ya, you're consistent.

But very ignorant and not creative at all.

Shep has been great over on the Browns board, and I find

myself agreeing with him a lot.

You, not ever. MousenippleZ = ASSHATX2

I don't want to know about your "Twitter" - I don't go that way and I don't know where it's been.

But with you, I'm still in a "poetic justice" mode.

Have a nice day - some day.

Archived