THE BROWNS BOARD

Emergency Food

One Post

Ok there's these food packages you can buy in case of an emergency. Give a me a bologna Sammich and a rifle fuck the dumb shit. I don't want Alfredo Noodles with a creamy sauce when I'm fending off aliens or the Chinamens.

I've got 6 months of food that will last up to 24 years. Also MRE's that will be good for a couple of years yet. 500 gallons of water, shit load of toilet paper, toothpast, first aid supplies, etc. Also 10,000 plus rounds of ammo for my various weapons. Lots of knives, etc. Also a still and beer/wine making equipment.

we have buckets and boxes of food that is mobile - including -good- bottles of water, packages of water.

Other buckets of necessities. Need more .22 magnum. If a wave of obaMao paid for radiation or bioweapon

starts spreading across our country... (or a super-volcano ash event )...we'd need to possibly evacuate.

But hell is for people who have no supplies and have to go to a fema camp. Too many jblews will be there, humping

doornobs and stealing food.

dried beans are excellent - soak em, boil em - that's good stuff - especially cranberry beans,

which I grew.

Dehydrated apple, etc slices. Knowing a lot about the outdoors - outdoor food growing wild, medicines growing wild,

that is cool, important stuff.

Even if it's only that a family or two takes a trip to Alaska, take a dirt road side trip to a lake

someone talked about ... and your rv won't start. And you are way, way, way out and alone.

eventually, some thing could happen. Reminds me to figure out how to pump water from the well if the electricity

went out for a week or two...and how to power the fireplace insert fan, too....

I have an unopened bag of Johnsonville bacon jerky and a few cans of stuff. Also fresh pack of frozen chicken in the freezer. I have six or seven bottles of Irish whiskey, 2 Pistols and a box or two of ammunition somewhere around here.

WSS

When it happens trek towards the west, I'll meet you. I'll be the one that's real hungry pushing a motor sickle.

Lots of knives, etc. Also a still and beer/wine making equipment.

Ahhh the real essentials ofc. So when the end of the world comes you can still sit on the couch in ur underwear watching nightcourt reruns on ur solar powerd tv/vcr while drinking homemade bathtub beer that tastes like feet.

Dont let anyone tell you thats not a good job out of u

Ahhh the real essentials ofc. So when the end of the world comes you can still sit on the couch in ur underwear watching nightcourt reruns on ur solar powerd tv/vcr while drinking homemade bathtub beer that tastes like feet.

Dont let anyone tell you thats not a good job out of u

When it happens...

Will you join the union to release the convicts so we can steal the food from the Navy boys?

Archived