THE BROWNS BOARD

Election Prediction

One Post

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because America has to CHOOSE a president, Tour. Just because Trump has warts etc... doesn't mean we just don't

have to have a president, like we don't have to pick a qb in the draft. How does a guy smart as you spout such dumb drivel?

Was that a serious reply?

more a retort to your nonsense. We have to pick a pres, but you are complaining that I support Trump,

who isn't a football player, and I support high character in football players.

My reply is justified, Mr. Touronlineforhiggardly

more a retort to your nonsense. We have to pick a pres, but you are complaining that I support Trump,

who isn't a football player, and I support high character in football players.

My reply is justified, Mr. Touronlineforhiggardly

No, I am questioning your moral compass for supporting Trump.

However, it does explain why you have shifted your demonization of all things Dem into overdrive...

Impressive... I never would have believed you had another gear left.

Tour grab the pink pant suit for the inaug, you'll look great in it.

Thanks, I have dropped 20 pounds now...

But I'm afraid there'll be no invite coming my way this year... unlike last year I didn't pony up the big bucks...

However, it does explain why you have shifted your demonization of all things Dem into overdrive...

Impressive... I never would have believed you had another gear left. Tour

MY moral compass? Let's start again.

A. A president WILL BE SELECTED between Trump and Traitor Teflon Higgardly.

B. It's easy to shift into overdrive - look at what we've found out already about the serious, severe level

of corruption of higgardly, and the democratic party and their dimwitted ignorant hard core welfare state voters.

C. Regarding Higgardly's piz poor character, dereliction of duty to her country while IN OFFICE AS SECRETARY

of STATE... her proven lies to the FBI and the public in general, her secret of saying one thing in private and

another, even contradictory another, to the public, more of her lies, her making $$$$$$$$$$ of dollars trading

favors for foreign countries...

I can't think of one lie told by Trump, can't think of one violation of his gov office...oh wait, HE has never been in office.

So, my moral compass is, I believe Trump. He isn't my favorite, but he's there, he won, and he is a saint and a hero

to everybody whose moral compass is non-existent in you demowhackic voters.

Impressive... I never would have believed you had another gear left.

How do you justify your own moral compass voting for Hillary?

I can't believe anyone hates that song.

Oh yeah 1968 I graduated high school and started college, it was a 1960's anthem. AND some loved it some didn't.

FM DJs loved it put it on and kick back...back when kids had radios.

Stuart

It's pretty pathetic to me how a couple of you people give the same weight to what Trump said 11 yrs ago in private life to what Hillary has done as a public servant. You a-holes listen to the leftist media too much.

There ain't a single one of us that hasn't used vulgar language talking about pussy and shit, yet I bet we all work hard and do the best we can at our jobs and providing for our families.

Right?

StuartIt's pretty pathetic to me how a couple of you people give the same weight to what Trump said 11 yrs ago in private life to what Hillary has done as a public servant. You a-holes listen to the leftist media too much.There ain't a single one of us that hasn't used vulgar language talking about pussy and shit, yet I bet we all work hard and do the best we can at our jobs and providing for our families.Right?

I agree. Too much CNN.

I'll never understand the heard mentality on this board that if you oppose one you must be in favor of the other with no exception.

That's a deflection. If you're going to attack someone's moral compass for voting for Trump, I want to hear how you justify your own morality voting for Clinton who has shown herself to be, well, pretty immoral. Not to mention I'm not a big trump supporter. I'm no ed. I think he's a giant filthy douchebag. I simply consider him a slightly better political candidate than Clinton who actively toes the line of criminal behavior.

It's cheesy and stupid. I guess way before my time.

Close to being 50 years ago....it was great back in the day around 1969. Still a dumb song title, it was originally titled In the Garden of Eden... but in yet another reason you shouldn't do drugs it ended up getting titled In-a -godda-da-vida....

Close to being 50 years ago....it was great back in the day around 1969. Still a dumb song title, it was originally titled In the Garden of Eden... but in yet another reason you shouldn't do drugs it ended up getting titled In-a -godda-da-vida....

I turned 15 in 1969. Also the year my brother was killed in Vietnam. It fucked me up pretty bad for awhile.

Archived