THE BROWNS BOARD

Philadelphia's District Attorney creates voter fraud task force

calfoxwc

Just saw on Fox, that this is true. They have had several officials arrested for voter fraud,

but actual fraud by citizens.... (caught).... is only a handful.

philly was the site where poll watchers were inexplicably forced to leave the polls

they were watching...

and stuff happened. I believe boxes came into the place, and the republican poll watchers

sued and were finally allowed to come back in.

Voter fraud = democrats

When you see so many precincts in big cities like Philly where republicans get zero votes it makes you wonder for sure..come on man someone didn't even vote for a republican by mistake?

Anyway this is why republicans cannot win Pennsylvania...the votes get run up in Philly so bad that more rural counties cannot overcome it. If Trump can pull out a victory I would be surprised if he won Pennsylvania....every time republicans think they have a shot there it always turns out to be fools gold.

Had no idea. Doesnt' matter. I suppose that he's a dem makes it all the more legit, yes?

It does indeed. I'm always happy when efforts are made to ensure there's no deception. Even though there are only a handful of cases.

So why doesn't it matter that the DA is a democrat? If democrats are so keen for everybody to commit voter fraud, surely they'd be against something like this?

Meanwhile some pesky scoundrels are trying to suppress black voters in Philadelphia.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/suppress-black-vote-trump-campaign-230616

The numbers of these morons is so small they are pretty much irrelevant today...anyway if any of these knuckleheads stand in front of any voting station with batons and intimidating voters like the black panthers did I hope they get arrested and charged...unlike what happened to the black panthers who did intimidate voters outside a voting station.

Holder's Black Panther Stonewall

Why did the Justice Department dismiss such a clear case of voter intimidation? (answer: because they are corrupt)

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430

Meanwhile some pesky scoundrels are trying to suppress black voters in Philadelphia.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/suppress-black-vote-trump-campaign-230616

Stuart

Wait.. are they merely watching for cheats or are they gonna carry clubs and harass voters like the Pink Panthers did in Philly?

Nice try.

You come off as such a douche at times.

As is the case with the voter fraud numbers, but that's republican base gold.

I don't know how anyone can know how much voter fraud really goes on when we only know about the ones getting caught? They should have controls over our election process to remove even any perception of voter fraud and there is a widespread perception of voter fraud.

I don't know how anyone can know how much voter fraud really goes on when we only know about the ones getting caught? They should have controls over our election process to remove even any perception of voter fraud and there is a widespread perception of voter fraud.

But then you can say that about anything, right? We only know about the ones getting caught - perhaps the system works and there aren't others not being caught? Probably not, there's probably a little double dipping going on, but in a state like PA where millions of votes are cast, and the winning margin is in to the hundreds of thousands, do you think it's having a tangible impact?

Stuart

Wait.. are they merely watching for cheats or are they gonna carry clubs and harass voters like the Pink Panthers did in Philly?

Nice try.

You come off as such a douche at times.

Well if it's only sometimes I'm still coming out ahead of you, hey-oh! Anyways, I don't particularly care if they're 'watching' voting offices or whatever, although it's probably going to put some people off voting, but they're deliberately going out giving out free beer and weed with the intention of suppressing the black vote.

“We also have some teams going in to the ghettos in Philly with 40s and weed to give out to the local residents, which we think will lead to more of them staying home. We have had success with this in the past,”

Again, it's unlikely to have a noticeable impact on the outcome of a state, but it's not exactly playing fair.

Archived