THE BROWNS BOARD

Chicago Cubs politics

calfoxwc

Chicago Cubs

Last night I was driving home and listening to a sports call-in program carried by WGN in Chicago on SIRIUS. People were calling in, very upset, about the goat's head that was sent to Cubs owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field. Then some guy called in from Mississippi and said, "Why are you people so upset 'cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley Field?

Aren't you Chicagoans the same guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House?"

I had to pull over.

I understand Illinois is pretty much split along party lines between Chicago and Not Chicago. You look at a breakdown of the voting districts and it's nearly all red except for Chicago and maybe the outskirts of St Louis:

Map-Graphic.jpg

It's been this way forever Chris. Chicago determines our state. It's the city folk making laws so we have to work because the big city is lazy. TRUE

Is Capone still in charge? :lol:

Same as PA. As go the Philly suburbs, so goes PA.

Or, as James Carville put it, "Pennsylvania----Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and Alabama in the middle."

My daughter lives in West Chester outside Philadelphia. They tend to look down at anything west of Harrisburg.

Same as PA. As go the Philly suburbs, so goes PA.

Or, as James Carville put it, "Pennsylvania----Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and Alabama in the middle."

Stuart

At least that ugly as fuck democrat is right about something.

You can also say the middle of Pa. are made up of those that cling to their guns and bibles like Obama did when he didn't know he was being recorded.

Archived