THE BROWNS BOARD

Radio Show Question

jiggins7919

So I guess I'm a complete idiot (what's new), but I am not able to listen to the Browns Radio Show (Browns Daily) anymore. I tweeted out to the host, Nathan Zegura, about the shows not being posted online anymore, and he said that all shows are immediately posted to the Browns Daily twitter account. When I go to the twitter account, I don't see a way to find or listen to the shows. I used to listen to it every day on the way home from work, but now I can't and it's annoying. It's MORE annoying when the host of the show tells me it's there and I can't find it. I'm not able to direct message him or anybody else at the network, so I don't know what to do. Does anybody here listen to the show? Suggestions?

Yep, that's the one, but notice how the last show posted is 11/1/16? Nathan said that every show is on the web immediately after airing, but the last one I see is from 11/1?

Yeah, sometimes I feel that way too, Soldier. I try and remember that the hosts are actual employees of the Browns, and they can't dump TOO much on people. I still think it's pretty good (most of the time), and I like when they have guests like Jim Donovan (he's terrific), Scott Petrak, or Andrew Gribbs.

Other fans tweeted that they can't find the shows either. What a joke.

Maybe Zegura hid it on purpose... after he reached the limit of his acting skills.

When jiggins speaks, Zegura listens :lol: per bleacherreport @4:15 pm Zegura says he's sorry,had nothing to do with 47M over cap but a technical glitch..Updates underway, still will be in browns-media. It's better than nothing>MKC

No value to that show. It's a commercial for the Browns, not an honest discussion of the team or football in general.

I agree with this. They very rarely tell it like it is. Also, I can't stand Nathan Zagura. He's almost as bad as listing to Goldhammer

I live in Florida so thank God I don't have to listen to that crap! The Browns stink! The Owner is an idiot! The Front Office hasn't a clue!

I'm a 60 year old woman who had Derek Carr and Khalil Mack on my draft board in 2014. I had Elliot and Bosa as the top two picks this year!

I live in Florida so thank God I don't have to listen to that crap! The Browns stink! The Owner is an idiot! The Front Office hasn't a clue!

I'm a 60 year old woman who had Derek Carr and Khalil Mack on my draft board in 2014. I had Elliot and Bosa as the top two picks this year!

We heard you the first 300 times!

Archived