THE BROWNS BOARD

Election officials filling out stacks of absentee ballots on Broward county Florida

bbedward

and... a judge demanded that the poll board put all the thousands of names of dead folks, and folks that haven't

voted for six years... BACK ON THE REGISTRATION ROLLS.

Not, why the hell demand that dead people be put back on the voter registration rolls.

and the dems have battled for this before:

CBS4 Investigation Finds People Voting Twice « CBS Denver
denver.cbslocal.com/2016/.../cbs4-investigation-finds-people-voting-twi...
Oct 25, 2016 - In another six cases, people are suspected of voting in Colorado and ... Ron Weems, a registered Democrat, pleaded guilty to voting in Teller ...
Democrat Says Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist After 19 Dead People ...
downtrend.com/.../democrat-says-voter-fraud-doesnt-exist-after-19-dead...
Sep 30, 2016 - Despite this irrefutable evidence democrats insist that voter fraud is ... It's not like you just accidentally register 19 dead people to vote. This was ...
Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in ...
www.richmond.com/.../article_e008ce00-0365-57a2-95c0-4d9aa70012f9....
Sep 29, 2016 - Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in Harrisonburg ..... “Often times we hear our Democrat colleagues suggest that voterfraud doesn't exist in ... Here's a look back at machinery and innovations.
Pew Center: 1.8 Million Dead People on Voter Rolls, 2.75 Million ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-vot...
Oct 19, 2016 - Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state. .... you see voter roll registration cleaning from time to time and the Dems take them to ... Hell dead people have been Democrat voters for 50 years some say. ... They will get free transportation back across the border after they vote ...
VIDEO : VOTER FRAUD PROOF! 18 Million Invalid Registrations, 2 ...
truthfeed.com › Videos
Oct 15, 2016 - 18 Million Invalid Registrations, 2 Million DEAD .... So whoever handles the machines in those States should insist they taken them all ..... third world people in and give them amnesty IF they register to vote Democrat plus fill ..... I feel that maybe to put a complete stop to “VOTER FRAUD” is to not only have a ...
Trump wrongly insists voter fraud is 'very, very common' - The Portland ...
www.pressherald.com/.../trump-wrongly-insists-voter-fraud-is-very-very...
Oct 18, 2016 - Donald Trump is insisting voter fraud does, indeed, pose a significant ... People that have died 10 years ago are still voting. ... listed as voters and that approximately 2.75 million people were registered in more than one state. .... Nope, I mean the normal behavior of debauchery and lying put forth by liberals.
Guiliani: “Dead People Generally Vote for Democrats”
www.thenewamerican.com/.../24302-guiliani-dead-people-generally-vot...
Oct 17, 2016 - “I'm sorry, dead people generally vote for Democrats rather than Republicans,” Guiliani insisted. .... And with a driver's license, you might even be able to register to vote under the motor-voter law signed by Bill Clinton. .... I put farmers, fishermen,ranchers and small business people out of ... back to top ...
Press Virtually Ignores Two-Week Old Story of 19 Dead People ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../press-virtually-ignores-two-week-old-story-19-...
Oct 2, 2016 - The left continues to insist that voter fraud is a myth, specifically that "voter ... he filed voter registration applications in the names of dead people, not ... a member of the Virginia Young Democrats, was unsuccessful, ... which have gone backto the original stories and spread their details throughout the land.
VOTE FRAUD | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
www.whatreallyhappened.com/category/vote-fraud
FBI Vote Fraud Raid Outside Philadelphia Stings Democrats - Entity Raided Tied to 3 ... utilized to construct fraudulent voter registration forms” and “completed voter .... He cited 1.8 million dead people on the country's voter rolls, and 2.75 million ...... Mr. Reich, and there is no way to put the proverbial genie back in the bottle.

Speaking of dead folks. I was at my parents house today, having renovated it over the past few months. It was early and dead quiet. I forgot I had my cell in my pocket on, and must have put enough pressure on the google talk app where the female voice answers you. Well I hear this voice saying 'what did you say? ' I thought for a minute it was my Mom's ghost, lol. I forgot I had the phone on.

Archived