THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Everything about this defense is so, so bad. I could write a novel on how bad that scheme was as a whole. It boggles the mind that these guys get millions of dollars to create schemes a JV team could beat and players who literally play as though as they never do tackling drills.

Don't worry, things may look bad in the first half but I'm sure they'll make some 2nd half adjustments and the defense will look great ;)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see our guys making mistakes in the run game that bosa was not msking in his very first start after holding out in camp and having an injury thst took him out of the first 4 games. How is the talent gap this big? I know he went #3 but c'mon nassib was good at Penn St.

Talent gap. Pretty simple explanation.

Haslam had a chance to improve his team and traded it away. The Browns had an obligation to draft a premier player. We should have Elliot, Prescott but instead we are cruising to 0-16.

But nassib was considered the big 10's best pass rusher last season. I knew that was kind of bs cause bosa was voasting through a triple team season....but nassib was def #2. The gap should not be this big.

Well.. it is.

Please take into consideration that the SEC defensive player of the year 2 years ago nearly went undrafted.

Archived