THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt being sarcastic at all. Our talent is deficient period.

You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.

You and I could be coached as to how to line up. No talent required to locate the line of scrimmage but when you have 3 "lined up in the neutral zone" penalties it suggests there are zero consequences.

Or young players that lose their head. I lined up offsides twice in a season and I played CB. Sometimes the moment is big and you can't puppet your players out there for Christ sake.

"Give Dallas credit, they're a good football team. Our guys got a look at how a good team goes about their business. I thought we fought hard but were too inconsistent and that's on me. I gotta coach better, that's on me. I'm not discouraged, I'm disappointed, but not discouraged. The only guys who can do anything about this are the guys in the locker room. This is on me, I gotta coach better." Hue Jackson 4:15pm addressing the media.

I'm shocked at how many of you not only expected this team to be better, but are upset that they aren't winning.

Of all the years we needed a good tank to start over, for some reason you ladies find the gaul to complain NOW after it's long overdue.

Not upset they aren't winning thought 4-12 would've been the high water mark but it appears once again the "reboot" 2016 draft yielded us a #2 WR, a rotational DE on a good team and a possible "game" manager QB. Can't control either side of the line of scrimmage. I don't think Dak is the second coming of Tom Brady but it sure does help to have an OLine.

What good does tanking do??? Say we get number 1 pick we will trade down to like 15 and take some stiff!

Keep acquiring picks and keep going after obvious talent. Sadly we tanked in a year with no apparent franchise QB. But a trade down nets you additional ammo for a trade up the following year should one be there.

This team needs talent and numbers. Sure, I liked Carson and Bosa last year...but we didn't get them. Doesn't mean you stop going up to the plate.

We're gonna overreach on a pass rusher next year as a knee jerk, just wait. Im tired of this hybrid shit, pick a base and for the love of god stick with it. That waynu have playets rotating in that belong to the same defense and keep each other fresh. Right now our rotations denote a complete scheme change. I dont like it, not at all,

Nassib isn't strong enough for the NFL and many in here aren't wiling to admit it.

Memory issues? Many here said he had to get stronger after the draft... more said it during the preseason. I can't remember one person saying he's fine as is...

He could be a solid rotational player but Naz needs to add more lower leg strength...

... and upper body...

...and Cam Erving is out of the game for a stupid penalty. Can't say this will hurt the Browns much, let's see how it affects the Cowboys.

It may be his new assignment... take out a key defender early via double ejection. Needs work though at this new niche role... not sure he took out the right number this week.

After the moves the OGs looked like they needed to swap sides. Bailey was just flat bad at RG; I've seen him better at LG.

Drango was backing up Joe T. earlier so he'd be more accustomed to the right side. Only saw one early error though by him...

Archived