THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton had maid print out classified emails

DieHardBrownsFan

dang. the hildebeast would let her MAID see everything...

but her lawyers told t he FBI to go take a hike.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Tour approves?

Ill need to see irrefutable proof of this. Not someone who's talked to someone who tslked to someone else who saw the emails. Then i need to see irrefutable proof that these emails werent doctored. Cause right now theres people talking all kinds of uncorroborated bullshit and then walking it back a few days later.

Same thing with trump right now. Every day i see some new piece of bullshit about him and putin being blowjob buddies..

Ill need to see irrefutable proof of this. Not someone who's talked to someone who tslked to someone else who saw the emails. Then i need to see irrefutable proof that these emails werent doctored. Cause right now theres people talking all kinds of uncorroborated bullshit and then walking it back a few days later.

Same thing with trump right now. Every day i see some new piece of bullshit about him and putin being blowjob buddies..

DKIM keys?

Wikileaks emails are not fake. Donna Brazile didn't get the can due to a fabrication - DKIM also verified the email was genuine

but how do we know wiki didnt fuck with the emails? When the fbi says they reviewed these emsils and verified them then im onboard. Wiki quite obviously had sn agenda. Im incensed they didnt release this shit long before the primaries where it could have been properly vetted snd this cunt would be in jail and someone else would be running for presidnt

but how do we know wiki didnt fuck with the emails? When the fbi says they reviewed these emsils and verified them then im onboard. Wiki quite obviously had sn agenda. Im incensed they didnt release this shit long before the primaries where it could have been properly vetted snd this cunt would be in jail and someone else would be running for presidnt

Because nobody is refuting them? They contain real information?

And as I said DKIM

Wikileaks is not doctoring the documents. They've been criticized for not doctoring documents since they've revealed real cell phone numbers, social security numbers, etc.

Archived