THE BROWNS BOARD

How do you know which muslims want to destroy us?

calfoxwc

That website lies about everything. I just looked up the case of the PA judge who dismissed an assault case against a muslim who attacked an atheist for a zombie mohammad costume. Constitution.com completely and deliberately misrepresented the case. The judge is lutheran not a muslim and there was no sharia law applied.

Its all bullshit cal but we onow u get click paid so urwelcome

I am not a Trump fan, But there is no way I would vote for a Clinton let alone a Democrat. This election is by far the ugliest election I have ever seen. I just don't see how Hillary can even run and even more confused how anybody would vote for her........All the bullshit that went on in the office when Bill was President and the most and worst thing ever is Benghazi!!!!!!!! How could you vote for her? HOW? WHY?

I am not a Trump fan, But there is no way I would vote for a Clinton let alone a Democrat. This election is by far the ugliest election I have ever seen. I just don't see how Hillary can even run and even more confused how anybody would vote for her........All the bullshit that went on in the office when Bill was President and the most and worst thing ever is Benghazi!!!!!!!! How could you vote for her? HOW? WHY?

Stuart

Because liberals are assholes.

Americans have been complaining for decades at how inept and corrupt politicians are, and what do liberals do?....they vote for Hillary who is as plain as day a corrupt, lying, inept politician.

Trump is not a politician and a non politician deserves a shot at this. Hillary does not.

Trump carries no political baggage. His fingerprints are not on any of the failed policies Hillary had her hands on.

That website lies about everything. I just looked up the case of the PA judge who dismissed an assault case against a muslim who attacked an atheist for a zombie mohammad costume. Constitution.com completely and deliberately misrepresented the case. The judge is lutheran not a muslim and there was no sharia law applied.

Its all bullshit cal but we onow u get click paid so urwelcome

Wheres your link asswhole?

I found this one. It was "'said" that the judge referred to a Koran passage? and said he was a Muslim? If part of the story is wrong,

it isn't that Constitution.com "deliberately" misled diddley. I think you lied, prohiggardly cleve.

He talks like a muslim, totally reprimanded the innocent guy of not "understanding" the Muslim relgion? etc etc et?

Maybe the judge lied to cya? I don't get click paid anything, asswhole. Do you get beinganasswhole paid?

Here's a better version of the story:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/02/29/an_atheist_a_muslim_and_a_judge_what_really_happened_113293.html

"It all started with a Halloween parade in which Ernest Perce V, head of the state chapter of American Atheists, marched as "Zombie Mohammed" -- with turban, fake beard, and chants of "I am the prophet Mohammed, zombie from the dead." (A fellow atheist activist was "Zombie Pope.") An offended Muslim immigrant, Talaag Elbayomy, approached Perce and threatened to call the police, apparently believing that such blasphemy was against the law; Perce claims Elbayomy spun him around and grabbed his neck while trying to pull off his beard and his "Mohammed of Islam" sign. Elbayomy was charged with harassment."

Cleve seems to lie about everything. Asswhole cleve strikes again.

I could list a whole lot of sites that give versions of the story, but basically, it's true -

except the judge is not muslim. He lived in a muslim neighborhood, and by his own actions,

he is very, very pro muslim, and may have been afraid to let the charges stand, or he could end up

disappeared at home. or something.

Archived