THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN asked DNC for questions to use for Ted Cruz interview

bbedward

Frankly this is a good thing, assuming it's happening both ways. I'm tired, and I know everyone else here is tired, of meaningless debates full of softball questions that just give the candidates a platform to Roboto their rhetoric.

Frankly this is a good thing, assuming it's happening both ways. I'm tired, and I know everyone else here is tired, of meaningless debates full of softball questions that just give the candidates a platform to Roboto their rhetoric.

Never good. First of all there is no evidence it goes both ways. All the evidence show the mainstream media colluding and working with the democrats only. Even if it did go both ways why have lazy journalists letting others do their jobs for them? They can do some preparation themselves and ask meaningful questions. How hard is it for a journalist moderator of a debate to be fair and ask hard questions of both candidates? To have maybe 10 questions with 5 that are tough for the democrat and 5 that are tough for the republican.

I have no doubt in the second debate when Anderson Cooper kept asking Trump if he ever kissed or groped a woman against their will that question was spoon fed to him by the democrats. They wanted Cooper to specifically ask Trump because they had all those women waiting in the wings to come out the next day and days to follow to say he did. If you remember in the debate Cooper would not stop interrupting Trump to force him to answer the question....

Archived