THE BROWNS BOARD

Election Day

bbedward

DieHardBrownsFan,

They said we could never do it.

But last night you showed the world that America will once again be a country of, for, and by the PEOPLE.

You fought like a winner, you defied all odds, and history will forever remember the role you played in taking our country back.

I never could’ve done it without you, DieHardBrownsFan.

Last night we learned that America is still a beacon of hope where the impossible is possible.

For far too long, we’ve heard Washington politicians give the excuse that “it can’t be done.” They say we can’t balance the budget, we can’t stop corruption, we can’t control the border, we can’t bring jobs back to our country.

I REFUSE to accept that it can’t be done. This is the country that declared its independence, won two world wars, and landed a man on the moon. This is America. We can and we WILL get it done.

Now it’s time to start uniting our country and binding the wounds of our divided nation. I promise to be a president for ALL Americans. I will work for you. I will fight for you. And I will win for you.

You will soon remember what it’s like to win as an American.

Thank you and God bless you,

Donald J. Trump

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wont. He'll do his own thing and in 4 years say fuck you i do what i want. I have zero doubt at some point he's gonna piss off even Ed when Ed learns trumpbwas full of shit. And i know he's gonna royally piss off the ultravrighties

You don't know shit. Go suck some Tim Kaine Lmao

That was a fun election to watch. Early on the talking heads on Fox gave every indication Trump had no chance of winning. The look on their faces later in the evening when it finally hit them on the noggin and they said "Trump might actually win this thing" was priceless. They had totally bought into the pollsters and exit polling.

I thought Trump could win Ohio, North Carolina and Florida going into the election but my surprise of the night was Wisconsin and Pennsylvania going for Trump. Finally after many years of thinking Pennsylvania might flip red it actually did.

Archived