THE BROWNS BOARD

You guys are great :)

bbedward

Really? As of right no we (1:12 am EST), Michigan and Pennsylvania are still considered TCTC. We'll see.

IT's okay, Jblu, President Trump will be president of all Americans.

IT's okay, Jblu, President Trump will be president of all Americans.

I would gladly enjoy being wrong about Trump if this does become true, and he lives up to the country's faith in him to be a good President. Whether that happens remains yet to be seen, so i'll remain skeptical.

Republicans won the battles for the Presidency and Congress, now it's time to see if they can win the battle within their own party between the Old Guard GOP/Tea Party faction and Trump's faction. I think those currently in the GOP would do well to remember that Trump's victory is more of a statement of discontent with the GOP and Democrat status quo, rather than an endorsement of his policies.

Midterm elections are two years away, so that's how long Trump and the GOP have to demonstrate that they aren't the Party of No and to bring fresh ideas to governing the country, otherwise, there will be hell to pay come 2018, and the Democrats will be there to capitalize on it.

But, for now, Donald Trump will be our new President, and it is our duty as Americans to give him the chance to prove everyone wrong. The time for bitching, hate-mongering, and unwillingness to work past differences in both liberals and conservatives needs to be over; America can prosper and succeed only if we stand united as a country.

But, for now, Donald Trump will be our new President, and it is our duty as Americans to give him the chance to prove everyone wrong. The time for bitching, hate-mongering, and unwillingness to work past differences in both liberals and conservatives needs to be over; America can prosper and succeed only if we stand united as a country.

Really? Past history on this board says this is when all if that starts.

Archived