THE BROWNS BOARD

Man I'm Happy...

MLD Woody

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I'm not a female, gay, muslim, or a minority right now.

Ya Woods- your pal on CNN called it "White Lash". If you'd open your eyes, and looked at those red\blue maps that were on every channel, outside of the major cities- it's all RED. That's the real America.

Since I've currently had a tad too many adult beverages, I'll just leave it at that.

Ya Woods- your pal on CNN called it "White Lash". If you'd open your eyes, and looked at those red\blue maps that were on every channel, outside of the major cities- it's all RED. That's the real America.

Since I've currently had a tad too many adult beverages, I'll just leave it at that.

Oh god, don't start with that "Real America" bullshit

I saw that video, that type of rhetoric is so illogical and emotionally based that anyone listening should dismiss it as fodder. It still more of the same bullshit from the left. He said something along the lines of this vote being a retaliation for having a black president, seriously? There are some horrible racists that do think like that, but the vast majority of white Americans, who can think logically and make decisions based on evidence and not emotion, don't give damn ass about the color of the POTUS skin. This guy is pulling the race card because that's all he's got left. And the narrative that parents have to wake up their children and explain to them what happened? Seriously, you're scared of that? This is what you tell them. America voted, and the majority won. That is how decisions are made in this country and should always be made. Decisions should not be made out of propaganda, emotionalism, political correctness and fear mongering mob mentalities.

What you don't think the guy not everyone hates could have beaten trump? The main problem with hillary is literally everyone hates her.

These were literally the two worst candidates from both sides. Anyone but hillary wipes the floor with trump. Anyone but trump (maybe excluding the 'kids table') would have wiped the floor with hillary.

Yes it's from like a week ago

And yet I didn't know about it until today. Actually about an hour before you posted it, coincidentally. Not exactly premium grade production, but assuming authenticity it's a big deal - I can see people like Mike Huckabee and Mike Pence (oh wait) exploding in rage at that kind of thing. Trump doesn't give a shit about gays in every sense. He's not going to fight for them or against them, just fucking get on with it. Who cares if you like cock or pussy or both or neither.

And yet I didn't know about it until today. Actually about an hour before you posted it, coincidentally. Not exactly premium grade production, but assuming authenticity it's a big deal - I can see people like Mike Huckabee and Mike Pence (oh wait) exploding in rage at that kind of thing. Trump doesn't give a shit about gays in every sense. He's not going to fight for them or against them, just fucking get on with it. Who cares if you like cock or pussy or both or neither.

He wants Peter Thiel, a gay male, on the supreme court.

People have irrational fears due to what they've heard from Clinton - who herself was against gay marriage 3 years ago

Stuart

Man I'm happy.

A big thank you to the great state of Ohio were I've lived most of my life.

I knew you could do it.

And a giant Thank You to the great state of Pennsylvania where I'm originally from.

Didn't think you could do it, because you vote Democrat every fuckin time.

Actually its Pitts and Philly that bring the state down, especially Philly.

I'm not sure the fears are that irrational - VP Pence has a pretty shocking record on LGBT rights, including Indiana's 'religion freedom' stuff, and advocating 'gay cure' stuff etc for example. SO there are probably some legal things going to shake out, certainly Trump won't be as big a protector and advocate of LGBT rights as Obama.

The more concerning thing is the people in the street feeling like they can now attack gays (and immigrants) without much in the way of reprimand. We saw here a massive uptick in racially motivated violence after the brexit vote, and that was basically just about immigration. We'll see how that all plays out in the coming months, but were I gay, I would probably be toning down any flamboyancy in a hurry.

I'm not sure the fears are that irrational - VP Pence has a pretty shocking record on LGBT rights, including Indiana's 'religion freedom' stuff, and advocating 'gay cure' stuff etc for example. SO there are probably some legal things going to shake out, certainly Trump won't be as big a protector and advocate of LGBT rights as Obama.

The more concerning thing is the people in the street feeling like they can now attack gays (and immigrants) without much in the way of reprimand. We saw here a massive uptick in racially motivated violence after the brexit vote, and that was basically just about immigration. We'll see how that all plays out in the coming months, but were I gay, I would probably be toning down any flamboyancy in a hurry.

Rioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump’s election victory, while death threats against the new president-elect flooded social media.

Windows were broken and cars were set on fire in Oakland as irate protesters lit flares and blocked freeways.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-supporters-burn-american-flag-riot-threaten-to-kill-trump-after-losing-election/

Archived