THE BROWNS BOARD

Man I'm Happy...

MLD Woody

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that doesn't matter - the point is they *think* that.

That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

That might be right Chris and that is why it is important for Trump to denounce these groups in the strongest terms to dispel even any perception. There are some in our corrupt liberal media though who hate Trump who will do everything they can to paint him as being racist and bigoted no matter what he does.

He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

He's had a long, long time to denounce these people and distance himself from them, but hasn't. It's either to gain votes or it's legit and he doesn't care they love him. Either way it's irresponsible.

Stuart

How many times do you want him to denounce?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/

How many times did Hillary denounce BLM or the Pink Panthers?

The only hate I see is coming from you. You're having a hard time coming to grips about the fact trump is president.

I remember that. And yet they still claim him as one of their own, to this day.

Still, there are crazies out there of all kinds and no, puppet on a string, Hillary did not distance herself from BLM or whoever else, and that was also bad. You understand it's possible to say bad things about both parties, right? Every time anyone criticises Trump the first thing out of your fingers is "but hillary" - please show me where I extolled the virtues of hillary as a great leader. I have not. I have repeatedly said that these two candidates were both horrible, I just viewed her as slightly less horrible.

All kinds of shit both have done wrong. Both would have come into power with a ton of baggage, with about as low a start rating as you can get, and probably serve one term, unless they seriously turn public opinion around.

and, Chris, the communist party supported higgardly, and she, of course, would never denounce them.

Be consistent.

Communist Party Leader Voted for Sanders, Will Back Clinton ...
www.usnews.com/.../communist-party-leader-voted-for-sanders-will-bac...
May 31, 2016 - John Bachtell, national chairman of the Communist Party USA, says he cast a ballot for Sanders in ... Probation for President Hillary Clinton?
Communist Party USA Chairman Voting for Hillary | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../communist-party-usa-chairman-voting-for-hillary-des...
Jun 1, 2016 - Communist Party USA chairman John Bachtell told U.S. News and World ... Bernie Sanders in the primary but plans to vote for Hillary Clinton.
Communist Party Of America Has Made Their Endorsement
patriotupdate.com/communist-party-america-made-endorsement/
Aug 8, 2016 - The Communist Party is officially endorsing Hillary for president. ... National Convention that nominated Hillary Rodham Clinton as their ...

Please, fuck off with your "but hillary" bullshit. I've *never* said she's a good candidate, and I've criticised her plenty of times just today. I swear, your bouts of coherence are becoming fewer and further between.

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

Please, fuck off with your "but hillary" bullshit. I've *never* said she's a good candidate, and I've criticised her plenty of times just today. I swear, your bouts of coherence are becoming fewer and further between. Chris

you mad, bro??? LOL. Just showing your pouty bs about bashing Trump when you've lost.

kkk/neo-nazi ... I showed you that you ignore your hillary being supported by the communist party,

but you ignore it in a flaming burst of hypocrisy.

You cherry picked the unwanted support problem with both candidates. And I won't shut up, you stepped in it,

it's your stinking legacy when you do this crap.

I think I'll keep that one too, that was funny.

Posted Today, 12:14 PM

Please, fuck off with your "but hillary" bullshit. I've *never* said she's a good candidate, and I've criticised her plenty of times just today. I swear, your bouts of coherence are becoming fewer and further between. Chris

you mad, bro??? LOL. Just showing your pouty bs about bashing Trump when you've lost.

kkk/neo-nazi ... I showed you that you ignore your hillary being supported by the communist party,

but you ignore it in a flaming burst of hypocrisy.

You cherry picked the unwanted support problem with both candidates. And I won't shut up, you stepped in it,

it's your stinking legacy when you do this crap.

I think I'll keep that one too, that was funny.

I'm not mad, no. Also, it's "u mad bro" - not "you". I'm disappointed the Trump won, not because of what he might or might not do as president - he'll probably be bad but let's at least give him a chance to do things before criticising. It's what it represents that has me feeling glum. He ran on a platform of fear and nationalist isolationism, and actually won. There's a deep divide between the two sides of society that just seems to be widening to the point that one wonders if and when it can ever be bridged. When self-proclaimed 'real americans' look at black people, latinos, muslims not just as being inferior in some way but as an actual enemy, we're in trouble. When those minorities look at people like yourself as the enemy, we're not moving any closer to being able to work together.

There's an enormous lack of empathy in the world right now, comprehension of what it's like to be in someone else's position, and it seems to only be getting worse.

I thought her message was "Russians are trying to make me look like a criminal and traitor"

Her message was "hey, so, Obama was great right?! I kinda did some stuff there too. I won't really go in to much detail because it wasn't very good, but look how bad trump is!" and it was utterly stupid from the very beginning.

When self-proclaimed 'real americans' look at black people, latinos, muslims not just as being inferior in some way but as an actual enemy, we're in trouble. When those minorities look at people like yourself as the enemy, we're not moving any closer to being able to work together. Chris

Except "Real Americans" embrace our rights as specified in our Constitution. No other country on earth has

our guaranteed protections from tyranny. White, black, latino, muslim, christian, gay, indian, buddhist,

..it doesn't matter - embracing our Constitution makes us "Real Americans".

Having the right to work towards our own happiness and success as we want it, without stepping on the rights of

anybody else, is our American Dream.

That's how I see it.

do you have a 2nd Amendment? No?

Then I'M the adult and you are the kid. And we babysit all the time

for a terrific divorced friend and single Mom, don't need to add you to the list.

(do your homework)

Do yours. The magna carta guaranteed things like a right to a fair trial, that nobody is above the law, even the king, protection from loss of property etc without due process, basically acting as the basis for your constitution. It was also written and signed into law in 1215.

Do yours. The magna carta guaranteed things like a right to a fair trial, that nobody is above the law, even the king, protection from loss of property etc without due process, basically acting as the basis for your constitution. It was also written and signed into law in 1215. Chris

and yet it doesn't have a 2nd Amendment. I win. It isn't a *Constitution" without a 2nd Amendment.

Archived