THE BROWNS BOARD

Man I'm Happy...

MLD Woody

The "educated" demographic is being skewed by SJW's with degrees in sociology or gender studies or sociology who amassed huge student loan debt and cant find a job and now want Bernie or Hillary to pay off their debt.

Parse the vote according to wages to see a more realistic picture.

Because some people choose to believe college degree always means gender studies or something...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually what I am saying the truth uneducated is not defined by not having a college degree.

Anyone who would use it in that manner, and I mean anyone, he's doing so to be a prick and an asshole.

WSS

I'm not defining it, and your definition is irrelevant. When describing voting demographics, that is the definition the polls use.

That's Trump's defense against SJW assassins. If he gets taken down, then we get a guy who wants to overturn Roe v Wade and electrocute the gays.

I guess he still has to watch out for the GOPe assassins, but hey, at least we know the lefties won't take him out.

Wasn't there a rumor going around that he wanted his VP to cover domestic AND foreign policy?

I wasn't mocking black people I was being silly with DieHard. If I wanted to mock a black person it wouldn't be on a public forum.

I truely like black people marcus. If you knew me you would know.

Been a while since I've seen DieHard (any of them) but I get it now that you mention it. As far as knowing you goes; I think that's what these forums are for.

Actually what I am saying the truth uneducated is not defined by not having a college degree.

Anyone who would use it in that manner, and I mean anyone, he's doing so to be a prick and an asshole.

Not necessarily... could just be term of convenience when discussing demographics... you know like "illegals" or "Hip hop Thugs", etc.

Trying to break it down by education or income is basically a way of saying 'dumb people voted for x but smart people voted for y'. So college educated people voted for Hillary, but rich people voted for Trump. People trying to say their candidate was better, and evidenced by this demographic voting for them.

Not necessarily... could just be term of convenience when discussing demographics... you know like "illegals" or "Hip hop Thugs", etc.

Yes necessarily and I'm particularly disappointed that you, someone I consider pretty intelligent, Decided to take that tack to defend someone that I, well, don't find so intelligent.

Nowhere in the world of polling data is the word hip hop Thug even used. That's just something I used I never claimed it was accepted term. Illegals means just that. It's not simply a perjorative like uneducated it merely points out that someone is is the United States illegally be they from Mexico Ireland England or Canada.

I realize it makes you elitist feel better if you can pretend the Donald Trump voters are morons but it's just bullshit and you know it.

WSS

Trying to break it down by education or income is basically a way of saying 'dumb people voted for x but smart people voted for y'. So college educated people voted for Hillary, but rich people voted for Trump. People trying to say their candidate was better, and evidenced by this demographic voting for them.

That's not the point of course and I'm guessing you know that. Somebody made the statement that the term uneducated is the accepted classification for people who do not have a college degree and I said that was bullshit.

Beyond that I don't think that rich versus educated is a thing. I've heard too much breakdown of the election to get a true handle on it but there are certain subgroups that voted more this way and that way and we know kind of who they are. PS I don't just mean racially.

WSS

Only about 9k respondents, so take it with a pinch of salt, but give or take a few percentage points I reckon it won't be far off. The rich and super rich were roughly split, with maybe a slight lean to trump/republican, the 50k-100k were the most pro-trump/republican and the poorer were clearly pro-clinton/dem.

Exactly what I was thinking. How many of these are doctors of history or whatever? I mean that's great if you can put it to good use. My former high school social studies teacher is a doctor of history and he's teaching high school right along with the peons who only have bachelor's degrees.

Hardly the slam dunk you wish it was. Only postgraduate study showed a significant advantage for Clinton and even that was not a home run.

What slam dunk was I hoping for? I'm just showing figures and talking about them. It does show a trend that the more qualified you are, the less you vote Trump.

I'm going to assume you do actually understand what is being said and are just trying to be obtuse.

No, really. Qualified for what?

To teach art history or high school English? To work as a research scientist?

Or maybe qualified to earn a good living and support your family? Even if you only have an associate's degree.

Because they are actually different skill sets and qualifications that don't necessarily prove your point.

WSS

Even if you only have an associate's degree.

The fact that you say 'only' here shows you know what I mean by qualified. How would you put it? Because apparently you don't like 'more educated' even though clearly there's a gradation of the amount of time spent in education; you don't like 'qualified' even though there's again a clear gradation of the level of qualifications.

Even if you only have an associate's degree.
The fact that you say 'only' here shows you know what I mean by qualified. How would you put it? Because apparently you don't like 'more educated' even though clearly there's a gradation of the amount of time spent in education; you don't like 'qualified' even though there's again a clear gradation of the level of qualifications.
More educated is fine. We are talking about the term uneducated.

Again qualified for what? I never graduated because I was making money in the entertainment business, at least enough that it made my last couple quarters a pain in the ass. I always planned to go back and wrap it up but no reason to at this age.

And my education has nothing to do with my level of success nor does it have much to do with many peoples level of success.

WSS

Archived