THE BROWNS BOARD

I told you so

One Post

Yep we did. Now let's get rid of this Obama care bs and ISIS.

ISIS can wait (they're losing anyway). Obamacare is as good as dead. I could say some stuff about Obama wanting ME to help pay for gender reassignment surgery- but I'll leave that for another time.

A great day to be an American. We can take the country back from the illegals, the gays and all the freaks. Real America won.

Yep it feels good. Say goodbye to ISIS as Russia will join full strength now. Russia don't fuck with women leaders and fags. WE made a right choice.

ISIS can wait (they're losing anyway). Obamacare is as good as dead. I could say some stuff about Obama wanting ME to help pay for gender reassignment surgery- but I'll leave that for another time.

Oh ya I feel ya. Not on the TG thing but true needy people vs bullshit.

Oh ya I feel ya. Not on the TG thing but true needy people vs bullshit.

I've always subscribed to Regan's "A hand up, not a handout." There's millions of true needy Americans that shouldn't be swept under the rug. But if you're able bodied and want to sit on your ass and collect a check from Uncle Sam, well you can kiss mine.

RE: the transgender thing- whatever. MHO is if you're that gung-ho to change your sex, it falls under the umbrella of "cosmetic surgery" and Medicare doesn't pay for cosmetic operations. I have no axe to grind with TGs or gays.

Well, I don't hate the transgenders, I just don't want them to exist.

Wasn't that long ago they would have been considered mentally ill, and put in therapy. Now it's OK to just let that little voice in your head say I'm really a woman inside, or a guy.

I get what you are saying Hoorta we live in a new world. But who sets the bar that says we have to accept these people or accept the gays. People just thought Obuma was going to do a great job just because he was a black muslim

I guess because the queers are Americans as well..Might be a good reason to accept them. It'd be the patriotic way.

Archived