THE BROWNS BOARD

The liberal establishment is nauseating this morning....

Clevfan4life

They're clinging to the narrative hillary lost cause we werent ready yet for a woman. I wonder when, if ever, one of those clowns will step forward and acknowledge she shit the bed herelf. No one to blame but herself. Omalley would have beaten trump. I hope these people wake up and smell the consequences of skirting the rules so profoundly.

It's quite tedious. There were many factors at play, and I'm sure for some people her being a her was one of them, but a competent woman would have overcome them. Then again, if you essentially ran a clone of Hillary not called 'Clinton' she probably would have had just about enough less ill will to push her over the edge.

bbedward, on 09 Nov 2016 - 10:41 AM, said:

Nobody wants to admit she was a terrible candidate.

Actually both had extremely high negatives before the election and HRC had very high untrustworthy numbers.

That's what lost it for her. Now her husband was one of the best politicians ever!

My take was Clinton being president when the internet exploded with the dot coms and personal computers helped him as well as he did work across the aisle some with the republican congress and they got some things done. By the time Clinton left office the dot com bubble had burst and I believe Bush came into office with the country in recession.

My take was Clinton being president when the internet exploded with the dot coms and personal computers helped him as well as he did work across the aisle some with the republican congress and they got some things done. By the time Clinton left office the dot com bubble had burst and I believe Bush came into office with the country in recession.

Not to mention the fact that he had a Republican Senate and Congress most of his time. Bad news because of the Watergate investigation but good news for his legacy as they forced him into welfare reform Etc etc

wss

I'm not in a camp that thinks Bill Clinton was a good president, but he sure as fuck was a brilliant politician

Bill or Slick Willie from Hope, Arkansas was a very smart person (Rhodes Scholar) married a brilliant wife and knew how to work the system together with his campaign manager James Carville to beat George H.W. Bush who was a fine person but not in sync with 1990s voters.

Another master of that was Barak Obama both two term presidents.

Charles manson was really intelligent. He was a criminal, too.

Search Results
Charles Manson: Extremely Intelligent - California State University ...

May 3, 2013 - The violent person that I chose was Charles Manson. He is probably one of the more well-known serial killers in history and is known for his ...

Bill Ayers - intelligent = but blew up buildings and killed people.....

Charles manson was really intelligent. He was a criminal, too.

A lot of people are intelligent but a very, very, very small number of them are psychopathic killers. And it's no wonder with Manson's upbringing, ever see his bio?

A lot of people are intelligent but a very, very, very small number of them are psychopathic killers. And it's no wonder with Manson's upbringing, ever see his bio?

But this is how anti-intellectualism works. See also: "but pol pot was an atheist"

Manson killed people for pleasure. Ayers was protesting the vietnam war and american imperialism. Im not saying bombing buildings is the right call but at least ayers was dead on the money right about the vietnam war. Which incidentally president elect trump at least claims to be against such imperialist interventions

If a foreign power intervened in our election and decided hillary was whats best for us, and some folk got to bombing stuff......u people would be lauding them as great american heroes. It still amazes me that when people abroad react in similiar manner to western meddling they often get branded as terrorists. Guevera's a prime example. But no one wants to acknowledge what was going on in south america at thevtime, caused in large part by western influences, that drivevmen like guevera mad with rage

yes, it's sick. It doesn't mean anything, but did you know both Bill Clinton and manson never knew their biological fathers?

Coincidence, just weird. "really smart" isn't a constant in goodness, was my only point. Not comparing the clintons to

murderers or anything.

(although, a lot of people have died around the Clintons.... very strange)

I'll pass on Manson and Pol Pot as an extremely small part of the six billion people who inhabit the earth as worthy of a post electon talk.

Now if you like psychopaths that's another thread I guess.

ha. cheap shot. Your bloviating about the clintons being so smart... doesn't mean they were

great, wonderful, honest people.

My point stands, smart ass - you bragged in defense of the clintons because they were smart and brilliant.

doesn't mean diddley. that was my point. But, see? I just said you were smart........

ha. cheap shot. Your bloviating about the clintons being so smart... doesn't mean they were

great, wonderful, honest people.

My point stands, smart ass - you bragged in defense of the clintons because they were smart and brilliant.

doesn't mean diddley. that was my point. But, see? I just said you were smart........

I didn't brag the Clintons were smart merely stated that they were very smart and great politicians good enough to become a two term president, not an easy fete.

Smart ass? Yeah my wife tells me that all the time. :lol:

I didn't brag the Clintons were smart merely stated that they were very smart and great politicians good enough to become a two term president, not an easy fete.

Smart ass? Yeah my wife tells me that all the time. :lol:

Cool. Say, Reagan and W. were two term presidents....well, what do ya know..... !!! (oh yeah, so was ObaMao)

Cool. Say, Reagan and W. were two term presidents....well, what do ya know..... !!! (oh yeah, so was ObaMao)

Oh yeah Reagan and W both ran against Democratic Dumbasses (strictly politically speaking) that was when they couldn't get their act together for years. Carter was toast, Dukakis really? Among others, hey it happens. And George I ran into Clinton.

Reagan being a former actor turned politican turned out to be the right man at the right time Trump has that opportunity now to succeed or fail it's his turn.

Archived