THE BROWNS BOARD

What do you expect from a Trump presidency?

gftChris

Do you think he will actually:

- build the wall? get mexico to pay for it?

- send hillary to jail?

- withdraw from NATO/UN?

- eradicate ISIS in a timely and effective manner?

- ban muslims? entirely or just from 'terrorist' countries?

- repeal obamacare? and set the healthcare industry back to how it was in 2008 or so? replace it with something else?

For those that voted for him, what else do you expect him to accomplish in the next four years?

We have no freakin' idea. He's the first real populist president since Andrew Jackson.

We are all going to have to wait and see.

No

- send hillary to jail?

No

- withdraw from NATO/UN?

No

Yes, timely, No.

Terrorists, at least stiffen up securityl.

- repeal obamacare? and set the healthcare industry back to how it was in 2008 or so? replace it with something else?

Yes, and he better.

For those that voted for him, what else do you expect him to accomplish in the next four years?

It's hard to say. But I do hope that jobs and manufacturing make a comeback, or at least start, and that the middle class is strengthened and that social programs are started that stop enabling poor life choices but rather repair and help people get out of poverty and become productive citizens.

I would also like to see him try and get rid of this biased assed MSM and kill of political correctness. We shall see.

I expect he's going to just let Russia/Assad have Syria, which is something I'd be perfectly happy with.

He will 100% repeal Obamacare (he was elected as a republican, unless he wants 0% approval rating this has to happen), but hopefully not until the alternative is written up to be approved by congress. I suspect he'll expand Medicaid and go through with a free-market solution.

Build the wall, likely yes

The ban muslims plan has been refined to reduce/restrict immigration from countries with high terrorist activity. So yes, likely will happen.

TPP, despite being in the works for 8 years now, will get thrown in the trash

Likely a strong focus on renegotiating NAFTA and working on treaties with other countries.

Elect a moderate right SC justice

Drain the swamp

His definition of "great" is something ill be curious to see pan out. In his own words he said we cant be great if we're not wealthy. Ok, well theres some wiggle room in what wealthy means. We'te already in comparison wealthy materialistically speaking, but our suicide/depression rates are astronomical. Wr're the most miserable society on earth. Look how many miserable drunkards there are right here at the browns board. Do u think happy people drink their shithole lives away? Drug use in gen is sky high here because material wealth does not equate happiness, never has. Thats the old jew lie that jesus shit all over but in 2016 years u monkeys still havent figured that out. Why u havent seen him come back imo.

I've been voting for 46 years and have, well we have, NEVER seen a presidential election like this one.

This was also the real first social media presidential election and that made a big difference just look how far off the polling and major media were.

Expectations? I'm watching the local news now and answers are all over the place.

We shall see what happens next.

;

I've been voting for 46 years and have, well we have, NEVER seen a presidential election like this one.

This was also the real first social media presidential election and that made a big difference just look how far off the polling and major media were.

Expectations? I'm watching the local news now and answers are all over the place.

We shall see what happens next.

I agree. First time I voted was for Reagan in 1980. My ultra liberal younger brother wouldn't even talk about it he was so pissed, lol. I've put up with 8 years of Clinton and 8 of Obammy. So deal with it, lol.

If he doesn't push for her to be prosecuted, im gonna be all over you ngr fgts that were chanting lock her up lock her up for months. If all he gets done in 4 years is to hold her and clinton foundation accountable for this rubbish circus than i might be ok with his presidency. But if all of a sudden you faggot bots start saying "well he has to get stuff done in DC and that would piss off too many dems" blah blah...which is something i'm already hearing at other places....i'm gonna clown you right off this board. If the dems get pissed too bad, they did all the shit and possibly more that they complained about republican bitterly about for years. The DNC needs to be revamped from the ground up everybody needs fired. Any conciliatory measures at this point, after that intense circus we just got put through...is pure political rubbish theatre. Getting your DOJ to prosecute her is one of the easiest things he can get started. And frankly fuck any dems that come to her support. Every DNC primary for decades to come will be subject to scrutiny cause of her blatant bullshit. The Clintons need drummed out of DC period and if he doesn't at least pursue that he's at least in part who i thought he was.....one of "them".

If he doesn't push for her to be prosecuted, im gonna be all over you ngr fgts that were chanting lock her up lock her up for months. If all he gets done in 4 years is to hold her and clinton foundation accountable for this rubbish circus than i might be ok with his presidency. But if all of a sudden you faggot bots start saying "well he has to get stuff done in DC and that would piss off too many dems" blah blah...which is something i'm already hearing at other places....i'm gonna clown you right off this board. If the dems get pissed too bad, they did all the shit and possibly more that they complained about republican bitterly about for years. The DNC needs to be revamped from the ground up everybody needs fired. Any conciliatory measures at this point, after that intense circus we just got put through...is pure political rubbish theatre. Getting your DOJ to prosecute her is one of the easiest things he can get started. And frankly fuck any dems that come to her support. Every DNC primary for decades to come will be subject to scrutiny cause of her blatant bullshit. The Clintons need drummed out of DC period and if he doesn't at least pursue that he's at least in part who i thought he was.....one of "them".

If anything Trump winning takes pressure off of the Clinton Foundation. At most you'll get a cursory "investigation" to shut up the base and that'll be the end of it. If Trump really wants to unite the country, prove he is Presidential, or keep any sort of Republican support in Congress, going after a political opponent after beating her won't help, regardless of her level of guilt.

I hope you enjoyed it Trump fans, if Trump wants to accomplish anything in DC, he'll have to play the PR game which you all love so dearly.

As for the OP,

-the planning of building the wall will start but after seeing how long it's going to take and how much it will cost, the public will freak out and it'll be mothballed.

-as stated above, she won't

- He'll talk shit about it but the generals and diplomats with undermine him behind the scenes and keep us in, thankfully.

-nope, see below

- From "terrorist" countries yes. Guess who will be growing their base there? Insecurity breeds desperation which leads to following false idols. (Sound familiar?)

- He'll repeal it and either insurance companies will run rampant or Trump will rebrand it Trumpcare.

I didn't vote for him. I couldn't do a write in (would've been McMullin) so I went with the lesser of two evils although it didn't matter much here in Oklahoma. If you couldn't tell by my answers above, I expect him to accomplish very little. Granted, I didn't expect any candidate to accomplish much regardless. The "swamp" won't be drained and will continue doing what it does. However for the sake of argument, I'll give you two ways that I could see it going.

If Trump is unopposed and does what he wants, he will worsen economic relations, among other relations, with China, fuck us in trade which will raise prices here at home, manufacturing will rebound but the major winners will be companies that are invested heavily in robotics as all of the fancy new factories will feature heavy automation to remain competitive. If he fucks with net neutrality, tech start ups and innovation will slow to a crawl while the tech giants move to build their own networked infrastructure and the above mentioned automation instead of investing in said start ups (aka people). Big companies get bigger, smaller companies get eaten alive, the rich get richer, the poor become more numerous, etc, etc. Putin will eat Trump alive. As such we'll hemorrhage influence in eastern Europe and the middle east. The Japanese continue their push for military independence and Trump gladly gives it to them, raising tensions in the South China Sea and again, reducing our influence in the region.

Now here is how I think it will go:

The "swamp" keeps Trump in line and turns him into the "face" as it were. Conservatives will push through tax, trade, and Healthcare reform but that will be the extent of the major changes. I'd love to see more restraints put on Presidential power, and while it might be more likely under Trump, due to him royally fucking up, I don't see it happening. Democrats will take over at least one of the chambers in '18. The "face" starts taking a beating for not accomplishing more. The Republicans, fearing losing in '20, replace Trump on the ticket with Ryan and America might finally have a legitimate election again. Well, unless the Democrats take a page from the Republicans playbook, go batshit crazy, and elect Kanye as their nominee. Or even worse, they trot out Hillary again. Or to make it a complete shitshow, Trump runs as an independent.

If anything Trump winning takes pressure off of the Clinton Foundation. At most you'll get a cursory "investigation" to shut up the base and that'll be the end of it. If Trump really wants to unite the country, prove he is Presidential, or keep any sort of Republican support in Congress, going after a political opponent after beating her won't help, regardless of her level of guilt.

I hope you enjoyed it Trump fans, if Trump wants to accomplish anything in DC, he'll have to play the PR game which you all love so dearly.

As for the OP,

-the planning of building the wall will start but after seeing how long it's going to take and how much it will cost, the public will freak out and it'll be mothballed.

-as stated above, she won't

- He'll talk shit about it but the generals and diplomats with undermine him behind the scenes and keep us in, thankfully.

-nope, see below

- From "terrorist" countries yes. Guess who will be growing their base there? Insecurity breeds desperation which leads to following false idols. (Sound familiar?)

- He'll repeal it and either insurance companies will run rampant or Trump will rebrand it Trumpcare.

I didn't vote for him. I couldn't do a write in (would've been McMullin) so I went with the lesser of two evils although it didn't matter much here in Oklahoma. If you couldn't tell by my answers above, I expect him to accomplish very little. Granted, I didn't expect any candidate to accomplish much regardless. The "swamp" won't be drained and will continue doing what it does. However for the sake of argument, I'll give you two ways that I could see it going.

If Trump is unopposed and does what he wants, he will worsen economic relations, among other relations, with China, fuck us in trade which will raise prices here at home, manufacturing will rebound but the major winners will be companies that are invested heavily in robotics as all of the fancy new factories will feature heavy automation to remain competitive. If he fucks with net neutrality, tech start ups and innovation will slow to a crawl while the tech giants move to build their own networked infrastructure and the above mentioned automation instead of investing in said start ups (aka people). Big companies get bigger, smaller companies get eaten alive, the rich get richer, the poor become more numerous, etc, etc. Putin will eat Trump alive. As such we'll hemorrhage influence in eastern Europe and the middle east. The Japanese continue their push for military independence and Trump gladly gives it to them, raising tensions in the South China Sea and again, reducing our influence in the region.

Now here is how I think it will go:

The "swamp" keeps Trump in line and turns him into the "face" as it were. Conservatives will push through tax, trade, and Healthcare reform but that will be the extent of the major changes. I'd love to see more restraints put on Presidential power, and while it might be more likely under Trump, due to him royally fucking up, I don't see it happening. Democrats will take over at least one of the chambers in '18. The "face" starts taking a beating for not accomplishing more. The Republicans, fearing losing in '20, replace Trump on the ticket with Ryan and America might finally have a legitimate election again. Well, unless the Democrats take a page from the Republicans playbook, go batshit crazy, and elect Kanye as their nominee. Or even worse, they trot out Hillary again. Or to make it a complete shitshow, Trump runs as an independent.

Japan wants us there as an ally so not sure what you are talking about. China is raising the tensions in the South China Sea, not Japan.

Or even worse, they trot out Hillary again.

That would be the definition of insanity. It's pretty clear Sanders would've done better. I think someone else that appeals to white working class voters would be the most likely candidate of the future.

Japan wants us there as an ally so not sure what you are talking about. China is raising the tensions in the South China Sea, not Japan.

Military independence is wrong. I worded that poorly, my bad. I was referring to how Japan, or at least the ruling party, wants to remove the amendment in their constitution that requires them to be a pacifist nation. By doing so, they could begin fielding a military with more offensive capabilities, which would result in less need to rely on American military force as well as less American influence. We should still be able to keep them in line but why give them the option?

A militarized Japan will raise tensions in the region. Evidently, Japan wasn't really nice during WWII and their neighbors don't have fond memories. Americans should share those feelings and oppose Japanese militarization but I'm sure there's an article on Facebook saying how totes cool a Japanese military would be and that it currently cost the U.S 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars a day to defend them so who the fuck knows.

That would be the definition of insanity. It's pretty clear Sanders would've done better. I think someone else that appeals to white working class voters would be the most likely candidate of the future.

You'd think so, and if definitely would be insane, but if shit hits the fan, I can see a lot of people thinking "we should've gone with Clinton" then looking up when the next election is, yadda yadda yadda, "third tries the charm right?"

Military independence is wrong. I worded that poorly, my bad. I was referring to how Japan, or at least the ruling party, wants to remove the amendment in their constitution that requires them to be a pacifist nation. By doing so, they could begin fielding a military with more offensive capabilities, which would result in less need to rely on American military force as well as less American influence. We should still be able to keep them in line but why give them the option?

A militarized Japan will raise tensions in the region. Evidently, Japan wasn't really nice during WWII and their neighbors don't have fond memories. Americans should share those feelings and oppose Japanese militarization but I'm sure there's an article on Facebook saying how totes cool a Japanese military would be and that it currently cost the U.S 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars a day to defend them so who the fuck knows.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20160530/p2a/00m/0na/017000c

- send hillary to jail?

- withdraw from NATO/UN?

-No

-No

-No

-Was gonna happen eventually anyway

-No

-Yes, because there are Reps everywhere, not necessarily the fact that Trump is there

I actually don't care if they prosecute Hillary but I wouldn't mind an investigation of the Clinton Foundation even though I suppose any actual malfeasance is buried deep under Giants stadium.

I don't expect an actual wall but I do expect more border security and furthermore more security for those who overstay their visas. On the reform side I would like to see it easier for qualified and vetted immigrants to come to the United States.

Crackdown on sanctuary cities.

I will be happy to see his Supreme Court nomination and hope it will be a constitutionalist and a center-right person to balance the court at the very least. Possibly a younger candidate? Possibly one more within his first two years. Why two? Oftentimes the president loses members of Congress and Senate during the midterm and he might not have another chance. Even if somebody retires I think the Democrats would obstruct and it would be hard for the Republicans to bitch about it.

I think republicans can write another health care bill somewhat similar to the ACA but better and he will sign it. Not everything about it is terrible.

Strict background searches as far as we can do them any refugees from any third world cesspools. Anywhere actually.

Cut way back the regulations saddling American corporations over the last few years and lower the corporate tax rate.

NATO members could afford to pay a little bit for their own defense provided by us.

I'd like to incentivize a nuclear family in the poorest parts of the country even though I'm not quite sure how you can do that. It's too profitable for the woman to be on assistance and the man to be out of the house.

Construction project are usually good for the country and could boost revenue for companies that make the machinery Etc.

Don't waste a lot of time on social issues, especially the ones that are already decided.

I'm on the fence about the TPP but I can live without it I guess.

WSS

- send hillary to jail?

- withdraw from NATO/UN?

No on the wall

No on Hillary going to jail

No on withdrawing from NATO

Yes on getting rid of ISIS, but some other group will take their place

I wouldn't say ban, but he will slow the immigration

Yes Obamacare will be replaced by something

Archived