THE BROWNS BOARD

My Retirement Plan

One Post

All the money I have paid in throughout my lifetime I'll never get to see my social security. So..when I get old and gray and if I'm financially unable to feed myself...

I'm going to buy a gun and kill a child molester. I will go to prison where I will be looked up to for cleansing parts of a world of perversion and the government/state will feed me.

All the money I have paid in throughout my lifetime I'll never get to see my social security. So..when I get old and gray and if I'm financially unable to feed myself...

I'm going to buy a gun and kill a child molester. I will go to prison where I will be looked up to for cleansing parts of a world of perversion and the government/state will feed me.

How old are you?

oh, stop.

just move to the wildnerness and live off the land. Don't you watch those shows on TV?

Pretty sure you will see it. I just turned 62. I remember when I turned 50 people were saying the same thing. Just got my second 'early' social security payment posted today.

Good news because jail sucks. I like cold drinks and hot puss and they ain't got it in there.

Pretty sure you will see it. I just turned 62. I remember when I turned 50 people were saying the same thing. Just got my second 'early' social security payment posted today.

Leech! I didn't start drawing mine until this year.

Next year... MEDICARE! My retiree medical plan has already started sending me farewell cards. Highly likely I'll send them a hip replacement tab early next year as a thank you...

Archived